william4092's profile

12 Messages

• 

320 Points

Wed, Oct 28, 2020 4:15 PM

Why am I getting messages?

Why am I getting messages?  You sent me one.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

101.9K Points

8 m ago

Hello,

What message did you receive?

12 Messages

• 

320 Points

8 m ago

I did not send this to you.  Are you getting messages from me?  Did someone hack my account?  Here is what you replied:

Account: Create a Subdomain
Here are instructions to create subdomains. Click Domains in the left navigation menu. Scroll down until you see...

Hello,

Unfortunately, the subdomain option is not available for domains connected to a WebsiteBulder site as it is with Sitebulder plus. The domain will need to be connected to a Sitebuilder site or you can set up the pointing or redirect using DNS records. 

12 Messages

• 

320 Points

8 m ago

I did not send this to you.  Are you getting messages from me?  Did someone hack my account?  Here is what you replied:

Account: Create a Subdomain
Here are instructions to create subdomains. Click Domains in the left navigation menu. Scroll down until you see...

Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

101.9K Points

Apologies, I don't see any recent posts or questions.  You may be getting responses from a topic or conversation you follow. If you wish to opt-out, review this article. https://community.homestead.com/conversations/community-announcements/community-unsubscribe-from-community-emails/5f2a9b3a58180958845edc25