13 Messages

• 

230 Points

Thu, Oct 15, 2020 10:49 AM

Refer to LIGHTism Ltd - Online Store Currently issue

Hi Dana,
Re: LIGHTism - refer to LIGHTism Ltd - Online Store Currently issue

Good Morning! 

After spoke with your colleague Matt. yesterday. He said he would fix it for me.

Today, I go through LIGHTism Online Store The Categories when I choose anyone of subject it's still couldn't Turn to / move to another Subject pages.

Today, seem get a bit improvement. But.... still not goes smooth to operate the Categories table bar.
Even my mobile phone still look the same situation. Please kindly prompt FIX it.
No matter I'm using Old version..When I start to Online store during Aug 2020 
At that period the Categories table bar it's obvious showing very stable and pretty agility Turn to another Subject pages.

Besides that, I guess that your colleague Matt /other technical Teams shut down those Online Store items of images! 
So, I can not zoom in View the largest images? Why? I didn't requested for that.

I was mentioned with you and your Technical Representative about this issue: 
I hope that when the customers click those items of images DO NOT showing homestead.com it should be show lightism-global.com That's it!

Please kindly seriously solve out of all these matter and discuss with your all Technical Representative fix it. 

Thanks & best regards,
Ms.Carmen Lo 
LIGHTism Ltd 
lighting + flooring + furniture 
503, 5/F Tower 2 Lippo Centre 
89 Queensway Admiralty Hong Kong 
tel: (852) 2258 6331 
fax: (852) 2840 0697 
email:lightism@netvigator.com
/info@lightism-global.com 
www.lightsm-global.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, then please notify us by return e-mail immediately. Should you have received this e-mail in error then you should not copy this for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- end ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Responses

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.3K Points

7 m ago

Hello,

From the notes on the conversation, there was a ticket put in for the issue of slow loading. I am able to see the categories working properly.  I do not see any images missing or removed and the site does reflect the domain. This may be easier to converse about over the phone can you please call into support for further assistance. 

13 Messages

• 

230 Points

@michelle_c  

Hi Michelle,

At present moment, The Categories table bar is still does NOT working properly!

I posted those items of images on Online store yes is showing BUT when I double click each items of images suppose it can be showing the largest image. Now, I couldn't seen the largest image for those online store specific items. The problem is your Homestead Technical person suddenly shut down of this function without prompt notice to me? Why?

At previously, I was posted each items on Online store I found that when I double click those items of images are showing your homestead.com at the above top of each items of image. That's why I was given questioning  to your technical representative and requested KINDLY Amend of all of these issue..DO NOT showing homestead.com it should be show lightism-global.com!

I was consult with APPLE store the technical persons at yesterday. The only issue comes from your Homestead. 

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.3K Points

I do apologize, I am not 100% following the request of what image should be showing. Would you be able to call in?

13 Messages

• 

230 Points

7 m ago

Hi Michelle,

In fact, yesterday I was already given clear instruction to your Technical Representative over the Phone. I don't think I need to repeat all these matter again & again over the phone with your New Technical Representative!

All these issue comes from your Homestead, Please kindly fix it!

Caused, I was mentioned when I start Posted Online Store during Aug 2020 I realised that I'm using Old version. Since when I starting posted all my specific items I was designed with the colours combination on LIGHTism Website & Online Store. Everything goes smooth even the Categories table bar is working properly! Dated on 13th Oct 2020 suddenly the Categories table bar NOT goes smooth cannot turn to others Online store specific items!

Thanks!

Carmen Lo

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.3K Points

Okay, we will want to wait till the ticket that was put in has been resolved. 

13 Messages

• 

230 Points

Hi Michelle,

The Seriously matter still not yet been resolved!

After spoke with your another Technical representative again.

Your colleague Nick, he said that he would HELP me solve of these seriously matter.

I'm look forward  to hearing from his positive notice about this currently issue.

Thanks & best regards,

Carmen Lo