cindy4922's profile

23 Messages

• 

360 Points

Sun, Aug 16, 2020 5:44 PM

Emails do not show up in other emails not in Gsuite

I have only one email switched to Gsuite. All other emails are not at this time but all the emails in my other addresses are now empty!
I'm not real happy about this. Thankfully I had some forwarding to the email with Gsuite but when I need to verify something from a specific email address I run into big trouble.
I do not find the topic for email under either services or products so just picked one.
Help please!

Responses

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.3K Points

9 m ago

Hello,

I have tested all the emails on the account and they are receiving messages to the inbox. The only mailbox with no messages is

cindy@designsbycynthia.org and that is because there is a forward set up to send these to support@hearth-at-home.net. If you want to store a copy in both boxes remove the forward from the edit mailbox button, then set up a filter to send a copy to support@hearth-at-home.net, using these instructions. 

23 Messages

• 

360 Points

@michelle_c Thanks!
I appreciate learning how to send a copy to my main email. I did notice one other account did have a forward on it but still retained all the emails but went ahead and changed it anyhow.

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.3K Points

No problem. Using the Roundcube filter will help store a copy in both accounts. 

3 Messages

• 

150 Points

9 m ago

I want to be able to recieve and send from my Gsuite Email address in my personal email (toggle between them)l But when converted my email address to Gsuite I can only open it in the Gsuite email. I tried to add the Gsuite Address to the personal email (add an email account) it won't take the settings that I'm told to follow. help!

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.3K Points

Hello,

Here is information on setting up Gmail with a third-party email client. https://support.google.com/a/answer/9003945?hl=en

If you are trying to set it up as an identity you will need to find this information from the email client.