margot5070's profile

4 Messages

• 

242 Points

Sat, Jul 31, 2021 6:32 PM

What is on the left hand side of my website

On the landing page of my website on the left side there is a email contact that customers can fill out that should be there.  You do need to reduce the screen size to be able to see the whole form.

I don't see anyway to delete it when I edit the page.  Am I missing something?  It needs to go!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

628 Messages

• 

75.1K Points

2 m ago

HOW TO SEE ALL THE ELEMENTS ON A PAGE:
In your editor, press the CTRL key down and tap A. This will highlight all the elements on the page. You should then be able to find the text box, click on it and delete.

ELEMENT OUT OF RANGE:
Set your page width to 1500. Use Page Settings > Background > Insert 1500 in the Page Width element > Save.
Depress the control key and press "A" to select all elements or right click your mouse and Select All. By doing this you'll have outlined all the elements. If an item is out of the range of your standard page width, you see it outlined. At this time you can select that one element and move it (unlock if needed) or delete it.

Let me know if this helps.

4 Messages

• 

242 Points

Thank you!  That did the trick!