B

3 Messages

• 

100 Points

Saturday, November 26th, 2022 4:05 PM

What is Cloudflare and why is my site not working?

My site suddenly stopped working after nearly two years of working with no issues. When trying to access the site, I either get a simple message saying the connection isn't safe, or, I get the Error 1001 code as shown below. I need help to fix this ASAP!!!

Error 1001

Ray ID: 7703d85d2a4d26c3 • 2022-11-26 16:01:52 UTC

DNS resolution error

What happened?

You've requested a page on a website (stryhnbuilds.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (stryhnbuilds.com). There are two potential causes of this:

• Most likely: if the owner just signed up for Cloudflare it can take a few minutes for the website's information to be distributed to our global network.
  • Less likely: something is wrong with this site's configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider's DNS fails.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

111.8K Points

2 months ago

Hello, 

Cloudflare is the company that provides SSL for WebsiteBuilder sites. I've reset the SSL for your website and it is working on my end.