S

26 Messages

• 

372 Points

Friday, November 18th, 2022 7:57 PM

website Down

www.ReflectAndImpress.com is down. Please advise. We're trying to launch the business Sunday! Thanks.

Sean

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

26 Messages

• 

372 Points

2 months ago

This is the error message we are receiving. 

This site can’t be reached

www.reflectandimpress.com took too long to respond.

Try:

• Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy and the firewall
  • Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

112.2K Points

2 months ago

Hello,

The domain is currently on a ClientHold status. This is due to a verification email that was sent to the email address on the domain registration. To remove the hold, update the domain's contact info email address and a new email will be sent out to verify the domain. Once the link is clicked on and the domain is verified, the hold will be removed and the website will be reinitiated.

‎Important Domain Information | Homestead Community

26 Messages

• 

372 Points

@elyzabethv​ I changed my email address but never got a notification email like I had in the past with other changes. I went to my profile and the field for email is greyed out. Meaning, I can't manually change it. There's a number next to my email address that says 229.  I want that email addressed associated with my account. Please advise. Thanks so much for your help!!

Sean

Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

112.2K Points

It sounds like you're talking about changing the email address on your Community profile. What you need to do is change the email address on your domain:

‎Account: Update Domain Contact Info | Homestead Community

26 Messages

• 

372 Points

I assume this is what you are referring to? If so, I've clicked "verify" and have not received an email to verify. I've tried this 3 times to no avail.

26 Messages

• 

372 Points

If the email is being sent to the admin email (Misti@ReflectandImpress.com), she's not getting it either. She hasn't received email since this morning. FYI Thanks again for your help!

Sean

26 Messages

• 

372 Points

Please disregard last post. I figured it out with your help. Many thanks!!!!\

Sean

460 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

2 months ago