kristen0691's profile

6 Messages

• 

224 Points

Sat, Jul 31, 2021 5:17 PM

website down - "this page isn't working"

My website is down and I need someone to look into it, but can't get thru to support! 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

628 Messages

• 

75.1K Points

2 m ago

What website?

6 Messages

• 

224 Points

2 m ago

kristenomalley.com

628 Messages

• 

75.1K Points

@kristen0691 Have you made changes to your home page?

This page isn’t working

kristenomalley.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
Brand User

1.7K Messages

• 

61.5K Points

2 m ago

Hello, 

Unfortunately, you only have your domain registered with us, so I cannot troubleshoot why the site isn't working. I would recommend contacting your website hosting company to make sure you are using the proper nameservers and the DNS is correct. 

6 Messages

• 

224 Points

@elyzabethv 

I did contact them and they told me to contact Homestead. Getting the run around. 

Hi Kristen,
There seems to be an issue with your domain. We noticed it is down or inaccessible.
"Since Cargo collective doesn't host the domain name, only web content, you'll need to check with your domain name provider to find out what could be causing the issue.
To get your domain working again, you can reconfigure it using the method from this knowledge base article or we can set up your domain through our complimentary Domain Configuration Service. "
Brand User

1.7K Messages

• 

61.5K Points

The domain is registered and pointing to 3rd party nameservers, which is all I can look at. 
It does look like the site is no longer getting an error message, though. This is what I see when I try to view your site: