R

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Fri, Dec 3, 2021 4:26 PM

unable to upload image error 0x40

Hello,

I'm unable to upload any images to my website, I get an error message saying: "oops! your upload failed due to network or server issue."

The message includes a 1800 phone number to call for help, but I'm unable to call this number as I'm based outside the US and the call will not connect.

I'm using a windows 10 PC

Please help ASAP.

Many thanks

R

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

60 Messages

• 

660 Points

2 m ago

The image must be jpg, png or gif. Upload your image using lunapic.com to rename and resize your image to suit your project.

• JPEG with Transparent Background - The JPEG file format doesn't support transparent backgrounds. If your picture has a transparent background, save the image as a PNG or GIF.
  • File Name - If the image file name is longer than 80 characters, including the file extension, the image won't upload into the Library. Shorten the file name - you can always rename it and add a description after you've uploaded it.
  • File Size and Width - Images with a file size larger than 5MB or wider than 1200 pixels won't upload to the Library. Check the size of your file and reduce it using your image editor before trying to upload it again.
Brand User

228 Messages

• 

22.1K Points

2 m ago

A common suggestion we ask is to try renaming the image and uploading it once again. Can you try that and see if it works?