connie7227's profile

26 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Thursday, October 20th, 2022 8:31 AM

Closed

UNABLE TO ACCESS SITE BUILDER OR LOGIN

Message being dislayed 
"Sorry, you have experienced an unexpected server error. We are working to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. Please try again later."

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

74 Messages

• 

2.9K Points

3 months ago

Same here. WTF is going on now with this MOST TERRABLE HOSTING SERVICE. Takes our money and HAS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Look at their reviews. Should be put down.

26 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

3 months ago

For what it is worth - the login page url address looks off
https://www.homestead.com/~site/Login/index.ffhtml
I don't believe it should have '' two f  '' in front of the html

74 Messages

• 

2.9K Points

3 months ago

NOW THE WHOLE COMPANY IS DOWN. DON'T REALLY KNOW WHY WE PUT UP WITH THIS CRAP???

26 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

@reuben1936​ Yup, I noticed that - the homestead helpers on here have disappeared also.  Time to start advocating/lobbying for refunds and credits! 

Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

112.2K Points

3 months ago

Hello, 

I apologize for the issues you're experiencing. We're currently performing server maintenance and are aware of the impact. We are updating our status page at status.homestead.com to keep you updated on this. 

68 Messages

• 

1.8K Points

@elyzabethv​ It would be nice to have hourly updates when something like this occurs.

68 Messages

• 

1.8K Points

3 months ago

Yes, it has been down all day - could not even sign in here. Just came up, for me!