Skip to main content

1 Message

• 

140 Points

Thu, Jan 2, 2014 3:01 AM

Closed

Trying to switch over to my new store, but customers can't login!

I have my store all set up and ready to go, so I was about to check it by making a fake order with my customer account (ie. I'm obviously able to login to the admin section, just not to buy anything) and then cancelling it when it showed proper shipping and ability to check out. Unfortunately, before I had entered any info, it gave me this error when I tried to sign in: Your email address or password is incorrect. Please try again. If you've forgotten your sign in details, just click the 'Forgot your password?' link below. I thought perhaps my password for my customer account was wrong, because it said the same thing when I did try to sign in, but I signed into the Homestead store no problem. My customers need to be able to login if I am to switch to the new store.
Also, I originally believed that the store would automatically switch over to the new store, and when customers try to go to Homestead, it would forward to BigCommerce. Is that not the case? We never did a domain name registration.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!