L

19 Messages

• 

338 Points

Mon, Sep 19, 2022 2:59 AM

Terms of Service

I have a notice on my site that says "This image does not comply with our terms of service."  I tried changing the image and removing the image, but the notice remains there. I have no idea why a picture of a carved train would not comply with terms of service - and I cannot even find terms of service! What is going on?

366 Messages

• 

3.8K Points

2 months ago

Right click the page field > all elements will be revealed > delete unwanted elements.

19 Messages

• 

338 Points

@russell5607​ 

What is "Page field?" I can't find anything like that. If you mean to right click on the page in editor, it does not show elements. 

Is this an error msg? Why can't I find the terms of service? I can't figure out what I have done wrong.

274 Messages

• 

9.3K Points

Fastest way is to talk to HOmestead at 800-710-1998.  Ask them. 

366 Messages

• 

3.8K Points

@linda5665​ HOW TO SEE ALL THE ELEMENTS ON A PAGE:
In your editor, press the CTRL key down and tap A. This will highlight all the elements on the page. You should then be able to find the text box, click on it and delete.

19 Messages

• 

338 Points

That doesn't work either. It doesn't show in the elements, but it shows on the page. This is so strange. A ghost image.

Brand User

703 Messages

• 

26.7K Points

2 months ago

Hello, I can take a look. What is the website and page you are seeing this on?

19 Messages

• 

338 Points

@todd_h​ 

https://www.lindartstudio.com/  is the website and page. It is the main page.

Thank you.

Brand User

703 Messages

• 

26.7K Points

I was not able to locate that image on the home page, but I do see it on the carving page. Can you try removing that image and then re-adding the original image to see if that works? 

19 Messages

• 

338 Points

@todd_h​ 

It is still showing on main page, Gallery and Carving pages.

I have deleted the picture from my images as well.

366 Messages

• 

3.8K Points

19 Messages

• 

338 Points

That is really strange. I still see it, and I see it when I go to that website.