undeadfortuneteller7173's profile

5 Messages

• 

184 Points

Monday, November 7th, 2022 12:19 AM

SITE NAVIGATION MENU LINKS aren't working!

I am losing customers due to them not being able to access links from the drop down menus on my site.  WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED???  Will there be a refund issued due to this ongoing issue???

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

5 Messages

• 

184 Points

3 months ago

My website is https://madamecrufeli.com/

Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

112.2K Points

3 months ago

Hello, 

I don't see anything on our end that would be causing this. When did it stop working? When it stopped working, it is possible that you added HTML to the site that might be causing this? If so, I would recommend removing that HTML and publishing, to test whether the navigation menu starts working again. 

5 Messages

• 

184 Points

@elyzabethv​ i noticed it stopped working about 2 weeks ago, I have html code in the affiliate links but nothing in the meta tags.  When I preview it from sitebuilder the navigation links work fine, but when I go to my website on Firefox and microsoft edge the navigation links don't work.  The website navigation links work fine on my mobile.

Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

112.2K Points

It doesn't necessarily have to be page HTML. It could be embedded HTML, instead. Did you add any HTML anywhere on your site around the time it stopped working?