Skip to main content

3 Messages

• 

314 Points

Thu, Jan 23, 2014 6:18 PM

Closed

PLEASE HELP RESOLVE MY ONGOING EMAIL ISSUES!!!! (and yes, I am shouting and two exclamation points is NOT ENOUGH!!!)

I received an email from someone in your tech dept trying to help me resolve bouncing email issues. When I tried to sort out the problem and email him back for more guidance, my emails to both him and his manager bounced back as well. See my email to the manager, below with particulars on this VERY FRUSTRATING RE_OCCURRING PROBLEM with YOUR EMAIL SYSTEM!!!!

"Dear Sir:

I had filled out a form on your website to get help resolving a problem with multiple emails bouncing back with error messages. I received the following message from Drew Nicholas. 3 of the 4 email problems, he was able to resolve, but gave me this advice for the 4th.

“The .org domain 4hcomplex's website seems to have been compromised. They'll need to clear out the junk HTML files and secure their server before we can look at resetting the spam score.

Thanks

Drew Nicholas | Web Advisor | Homestead Websites
How am I doing? Email my manager: rlaski@co.maileig.com”

I did contact the web manager for that address and he indicated that yes, the site had been compromised but the issues had been corrected prior to the date of Drew’s email to me. I spoke to this fellow, Mike Statler of 24/7 designs on the phone after trying multiple times to send him the exact error messages by email to three different email addresses but they were all bouncing back to (addresses included Mike Stutler mike@247designs.com, , and ) and after I was finally able to send an email to Mike at an icloud.com email address, the subsequent emails to that same address (stutler@icloud.com ) were rejected.

When I spoke with Mike at 24/7 designs, he indicated that if you need to speak with him to resolve these ongoing issues, that’s fine. His contact info is Mike Stutler, mike@247designs.com, 317-362-5500.

Anyways when I tried sending all of this to Drew, all of my emails to him bounced back, so because he left his Manager’s email, I thought I would try you to see if you could help.

Regards, Kathy"

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!