janis8998's profile

2 Messages

• 

322 Points

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 11:33 PM

Pages missing! Please help?!?!?

Hi, I've been using Homestead for over 25 years now.  Recently HAD TO switch to Windows 10 and lost my desk top version of the builder.  I've just been building on-line.  I go to the "Websites Manager" and there's the box to choose which site you want to work on.  I have probably 30 listed there.  EVERY SINGLE ONE WORKS/OPENS except ONE!  Of course it's the one I want to work on and it's the most important.  It's where I keep family photos...  There are only 3-4 pages including it's home page.  Where'd it go?  Please help???  Thanks, Janis

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

9 Messages

• 

404 Points

2分前

Reinstall and use your Account number 

221 Messages

• 

8.7K Points

2分前

I am guessing you are referring to Site Builder (for which I have forgotten since I've been in the Website Builder for a couple of years.)  Try what Robert suggests and if that doesn't work, get in touch with the Tech people tomorrow at 800-710-1998  Good luck. 

Brand User

524 Messages

• 

25K Points

2分前

Hello,
Is Homestead's Desktop Sitebuilder still installed on your computer? Or has it been completed removed. If so, we have this article:
Windows 10 and Sitebuilder Desktop

If not, we currently have an issue with downloading the Sitebuilder Desktop program that we are hoping will get resolved. Once you are in your desktop builder, we would be able to upload the files from your desktop version into Sitebuilder Plus.