'noindex' detected in 'X-Robots-Tag' http header
I'm using the old site builder plus and I keep getting an error 'noindex' detected in 'X-Robots-Tag' http header when submitting to Google search console.
I'm not using a site map, I just inspected a URL directly and it always says it's being disallowed by a 'noindex file". I don't have a no index file and I've looked everywhere. I thought it might have been imbedded in something so I started deleting elements. That didn't fix it. Finally I made a brand new blank page called test with no content and it still gives me the error when submitting to google.
When I manage this on google it says