joshua2161's profile

170 Messages

• 

5.5K Points

Thu, Jul 28, 2022 3:17 AM

"My Photos" Disorganized

When uploading media (photos), they used to display in the "My Photos" section beginning with the most recently uploaded image. Now, it seems they are displaying in alphabetical order, but only partially.  Newly uploaded images appear at the bottom of the first page.  Once I reach the "show more" button, it seems the next set of images then load in alphabetical order. Point is -- it really makes finding previously uploaded images difficult.  Any idea what's going on?

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102K Points

Il y a 2 m

Hi there, 

Unfortunately, with WebsiteBuilder, there is no way to change the sorting of images. I can only recommend that you use folders to organize images within the "My Photos" tab, to find things easier. 

170 Messages

• 

5.5K Points

Il y a 2 m

Right, I understand that, but I'm saying that something recently changed.  The photos used to display in the order they were uploaded (most recent first)... now they are all out of order.  What changed and can somebody fix it?

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102K Points

I do apologize for the inconvenience of the photos becoming disorganized. I can make sure an inquiry is raised to our WB team to look into what may have changed.