john2156's profile

4 Messages

• 

220 Points

Thu, Nov 18, 2021 1:37 PM

GUEST BOOKS WONT WORK WITH IOS

GUEST BOOKS DON'T SEEM TO WORK WITH IOS 15.

Any suggestions?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

3.4K Messages

• 

77.7K Points

2 m ago

Hello, 

Unfortunately, the guest book element is a very old element and may not be compatible with newer operating systems. 

Brand User

3.4K Messages

• 

77.7K Points

2 m ago

I would definitely recommend you work to rebuild any Sitebuilder Plus sites in our newer editor WebsiteBuilder, as it will give you secure, mobile-friendly updated sites. However, WebsiteBuilder doesn't have a guestbook element so you would just need to add a form for people to submit entries. At that point, you could post them to your website manually. 

4 Messages

• 

220 Points

@elyzabethv 

the guest book element is of great use for sign Ups, without having to update the website constantly.  It’s  the reason I haven’t updated to website builder. 

Brand User

3.4K Messages

• 

77.7K Points

There is an element in WebsiteBuilder called "Join My Mailing List" which you might be able to use for the same purpose. You can check the text from "Join My Mailing List" to something about signing up and change the button text from "Subscribe" to "Sign Up"

4 Messages

• 

220 Points

I ended up copying the url of the guestbook, and paste it on a standard button, and then put on top of the guest book buttons. Yeah!!! It works!