kathy9663's profile

5 Messages

• 

180 Points

Sat, Dec 4, 2021 5:14 PM

CONTACT FORM ISSUE

When customers go to the Contact form and submit they encounter a webmail sign in form (the irritating blue one from Network Solutions). They can't get past it to submit the form. This is new. It was not an issue when I published this site two years ago. HELP!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

3.4K Messages

• 

77.7K Points

2 m ago

Hello, 

You have several sites. Which site/page are you having this issue on, so I can look into this?

5 Messages

• 

180 Points

@elyzabethv

Thanks, Elizabeth! This is happening on sandrachoate.com 

Brand User

3.4K Messages

• 

77.7K Points

Ok, I see. Thank you. This is because you've added a link to your email directly on the submit button. What you'll need to do to correct this is to double click on the submit button in that contact form in the builder and delete it. Then, click on the form, go under More > Advanced and choose the option "Add Submit Button". You'll probably need to redesign it. If you need to change the email address the form is going to, you would do that under the settings for the form, not the button specifically. 

5 Messages

• 

180 Points

@elyzabethv I followed your instructions but it didn't change anything. Will you please check the settings for me again. Thanks!

(edited)

Brand User

3.4K Messages

• 

77.7K Points

There is still an email link on the button. Can you please try again? Make sure you delete the button, re-add it and do not choose the option "attach link". Only edit the email under the settings of the form where it says "email address"

5 Messages

• 

180 Points

@elyzabethv

Thank you! Got it! Do you have guidance for me about how to register my website with search engines? How to insert search words? Or whatever is the most efficient way to move forward to be found these days. I so appreciate your help! Happy holidays to you and yours.