How do I add a "Contact Us" form to my store?
A contact form is a great way to help customers get in touch with you. Bigcommerce provides a basic built-in contact form in the Web Content area, but if you're looking for something a little fancier, check out the amazing 3rd party forms listed at the bottom of this article.Built-in Contact Form
1. Go to Web Content › Web Pages, and click Create a Web Page.
2. For This Page Will, select Allow people to send questions/comments via a contact form.
3. Enter the Page Name. For example, Contact Us
4. Add any information, message, or pictures you'd like to include in the Page Content section. The Page Content section has the same functionality as the WYSIWYG Editor in your product pages.
5. In Email Questions to, enter only one email address. The contact form can only be sent to one email address by Bigcommerce, but you can set up an email filter if you need it sent to additional email addresses.
6. Under Show These Fields, click on each field you want to appear on your contact form. These can be updated whenever you like.
7. Select your preferred Navigation Menu and Advanced options.
8. Save & Exit when you are finished.Third-party contact forms
You may wish to add custom fields or other features to the contact form. In this case, we recommend using a custom form builder and embedding it into your page.
1. Using a custom form builder, create your form and copy the Embed code.
2. In the Bigcommerce control panel, go to Web Content › Web Pages, and click Create a Web Page.
3. For This Page Will, select Contain content created using the WYSIWYG editor below.
4. Enter your Page Name. For example, Contact Us.
5. Click the HTML Button in the far right on the Page Content toolbar.
From here you will need to add the embed code that you will get from your form provider.Recommended custom form builders
- Wufoo (see this support article)
- EmailMeForm (see this support article)
- Kontactr (see this support article)