john0897's profile

45 Messages

• 

920 Points

Fri, Nov 12, 2021 1:19 PM

Dont understand STORE setup

I am sure there are going to be many as it certainly is not easy nor intuitive but on the screenshot I can only change the name of the product and the price but cannot change anything other title nor where the so called image is suppose to go, I assume, it is not a "place" to insert an image - so where do you you insert image or does the image you "insert" just float around on the page once you import it then you have to drag it over to the approx are and resize it?  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

45 Messages

• 

920 Points

3 m ago

This is the screenshot and I have no idea what to do with the area "THis is where your categores and filters are shown...."  Cant be changed in any way.

Brand User

3.5K Messages

• 

78.4K Points

3 m ago

Hello, 

That is the layout of your store and cannot be changed. This is a Master Page. You can only choose from a set of "Design" options. The categories and filters are set up under your products in your store. You input the product name, price, and image in the Products section of the store and it automatically fills into this template from the screenshot you provided. 

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Adding Products | Homestead Community