Skip to main content

Fri, May 30, 2014 3:24 PM

Closed

BC Template Update Available

Several questions regarding Templates -
  1. Currently I noticed an 'update to new version' available in control panel and wondered if anyone knew what the 'update' relates to? (Homewares-brown)  I could not find any info about it - concerned about updating in case 'reverting' doesn't work  :)
  2. I see all the new 'themes' available and not quite sure what they mean - Style Editor vs Responsive?
  3. Since about end of March there has been a drastic change in Mobile Orders  (based on icon showing in Order Panel) Mobile Phone now non-existent and iPad/Android down considerably. Google Analytic shows mobile traffic down 75%.
  4. On May 10, someone abandoned an Order after 3 attempts (which I might conclude they wanted to place the order rather than not liking the terms and actually abandoning.
At the early stages of website transfer (Jan-March) we registered a good balance of mobile activity without issue. I use a tracking code for website tracking and in that profile it also showed all traffic back then. It is no longer showing and they (the other company) is telling me I need to install on the mobile template.

In Jan/Feb? when we had access to BC directly, there was a change the tech said 'created an unexpected consequence' and he was kind enough to go into the mobile template and make a minor change (on order e-mail). Activity and Statistics/Web Monitoring continued to register after this - but no longer.

Confused as to why all the mobile stats have changed so drastically.

Appreciate your insight.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!