nancy8405's profile

33 Messages

• 

790 Points

Thu, Apr 28, 2022 4:05 PM

Where do I find the files I have in my account?

The older homestead setup had a "file manager".  I thought the new version did as well, but now I can't find it anywhere.  Can someone help me?  Thanks!

Brand User

524 Messages

• 

25K Points

2 m ago

Hello,
The WebsiteBuilder editor does not have a traditional File Manager in comparison to the one we used with Sitebuilder. You can upload certain files, and to view those files you would load the editor, then click Elements, click Files, and lastly click Document. This would be where your uploaded files would be stored and viewed.

1 Message

• 

60 Points

@todd_h​ We definitely need some type of file manager.  I tried to follow your directions but found no Elements link in the editor.  :(

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.7K Points

Hello @richard1081

You're using Sitebuilder Plus, not WebsiteBuilder. The editor you're using does have a File Manager that can be found by clicking on your domain name in the top right corner. 

15 Messages

• 

412 Points

2 m ago

It's time for Homestead to add real file manager capability. The Documents technique you explained is awkward to use; the file sort can't be changed, a user has to hit 'show more' multiple times to see all of the files, etc.

Brand User

524 Messages

• 

25K Points

I will certainly make sure this feedback is passed up, as this always gives us an opportunity to improve.