Skip to main content

1 Message

• 

142 Points

Fri, Nov 15, 2013 12:55 PM

Closed

What's going on at Homestead? When will the website viewing and editing outage, at the busiest time of the year, be corrected?

The web site for my organization is still totally down, since yesterday evening. I have not seen any updates as to system status on line for 12 hours, and no one at Homestead is available for calls or to chat online for at least another 1.5 hours. This is our busiest season for web site visitors, and our site has is being featured as the featured link on a number of national websites these past two days, with the most being this weekend, beginning this morning. If the link to our site just states that our site is "currently unavailable" we will lose a lot of followers and potential followers. What is the problem and what is the status of a fix? When there is such a problem, why doesn't Homestead e-mail customers effected with more information? When I go to edit my site, I am told all published versions of my files have been deleted? Why so many problems these past couple of months Homestead? And where is customer service? Whenever I can actually finally reach someone via phone or "live chat" for problems these past months, I get a standard response of "The system status is available online. There is no more information at this time. We are working on the problem." And I manage a Homestead site for another local business. That site is working okay. Why is one site totally down, and the other okay?

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Responses

No Responses!