Brand User

655 Messages

• 

44.2K Points

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 1:42 AM

Sitebuilder Plus: View File Manager

Sitebuilder Plus: View File Manager

Here's how you find the file manger:

1. Click on the Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click your domain name or sitename at the top. Then, choose View File Manager from the drop-down menu.

Responses

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

2 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do i get to the root directory of my website?.

I am trying to install a drop down menu that needs to have html to paste the code [1] below where you want your menu to show up. This code can be placed anywhere between the and tags.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Use the import option and it uploads to the root. You might try our new Websitebuilder which has drop downs built in

9 Messages

• 

382 Points

2 years ago

The answers above do not apply to the New Homestead WebsiteBuilder. How can I get to my files in this builder?
My domain does not appear at the top when I click on "edit site."
Brand User

646 Messages

• 

50.4K Points

There is no file manager in the new builder. You can view any photos you have uploaded by going to add a new image, and you can see any files you have uploaded by going to add a new file.

3 Messages

• 

150 Points

how do I delete old files, so I can make it easier to select the new ones I want to upload?
Brand User

2.9K Messages

• 

60.9K Points

Hello,

For Sitebuilder plus sites, access the file manager, select the file from the list and hit delete from the top left. For WebsiteBuilder sites go to elements, files, then select the check box on the file name and hit delete. 

1 Message

• 

112 Points

I may be slow but I have tried to apply all the instructions listed for getting rid of photos from storage in my Sitebuilder plus website and nothing seems to jive.  I can't find a file manager and when I get into the storage dept via the "add a new image" there seems to be no delete mechanism available that works.  I select a photo and my only option seems to be the keyboard delete button which does nothing.  Can you help me?

258 Messages

• 

71.2K Points

WHERE IS THE FILE MANAGER
https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/where_is_the_file_manager_located
If you go into the File Manager, you can delete any file you need to. Log into Sitebuilder Plus, click on the domain name in the top right corner, and choose "View File Manager"

FILE MANAGER MAINTENANCE:
Open your file manager. Select the url on your page editor > select file manage from the drop down menu. Locate unneeded files > select/highlight and delete. You can use your delete key or the garbage can icon at the top of the page. WHERE IS THE FILE MANAGER
https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/where_is_the_file_manager_located

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

2 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do I bulk upload images.

5 Messages

• 

250 Points

4 months ago

I don't have a Website Manager.  I have Website Builder.  Is that what I want?