homestead_faq's profileBrand User

669 Messages

• 

44.4K Points

Wed, Oct 17, 2012 2:10 AM

Sitebuilder Plus: Downloadable Files

Sitebuilder Plus: Downloadable Files
Here are instructions to add a downloadable file to your website.

1. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click Insert button in the top toolbar, select More from the drop-down menu, and click on File.

3. Choose Upload from Computer and locate the file on your computer or browse your file manager if you have already uploaded it.

4. On the right, in File Settings customize the Link Text and Icon of the file.

5. Drag the file to where you would like it on your webpage.

6. Save and Publish your website to see the downloadable file on your website.

Responses

Brand User

669 Messages

• 

44.4K Points

9 y ago

Hi,

Here are instructions to add a downloadable file to your website.

1. Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.

2. Click Insert button in the top toolbar, select More from the drop-down menu, and click on File.

3. Choose Upload from Computer and locate the file on your computer or browse your file manager if you have already uploaded it.

4. On the right, in File Settings customize the Link Text and Icon of the file.

5. Drag the file to where you would like it on your webpage.

6. Save and Publish your website to see the downloadable file on your website.
  7. .

2 Messages

• 

162 Points

9 y ago

Have created a "fillable" application form in PDF format for "paperless" functionality. How do I make it available for site users to either print the application for conventional mailing or fill the application online and email it to our business email?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
How to add/attach a fillable PDF form to the site?.

2 Messages

• 

162 Points

9 y ago

How can I make a label that will link to an Employment Application Form?.

4 Messages

• 

196 Points

8 y ago

What is the best way to load a document on the website with multiple pages

Loading multiple pages onto the website.

3 Messages

• 

164 Points

8 y ago

I have a word document that I want to have on our site and I need to have them fill it out and send it to our email. How do I put that on our site? They can type right on the form.

Adding an editable form.

9 Messages

• 

386 Points

8 y ago

i unintentionally moved folders around and now i can't get the files back to their original locations. I can't upload pdf files. help?

Moved files, can't find easy way to upload pdf files any more....

5 Messages

• 

166 Points

8 y ago

When I try to download a Word doc to my website, the "paint brush" item comes up. What can I do to get my Word doc uploaded??

Paint Brush.

2 Messages

• 

160 Points

8 y ago

None of these answers how to post a PDF NOT ON A PAGE. FACEBOOK IS LAME and won't accept PDFs only JPGs. PDF converts into multiple pages. GEEZ!

So I would rather use Homestead and not SCRIBD to do this.

HELP

5 Messages

• 

166 Points

8 y ago

I don't necessarily want to place a link on my page for downloading. What I want is to place the Word doc itself on my page but everytime I try to download the file onto my page the "paint brush" shows up instead of my Word doc. What can I do to make my document download?

5 Messages

• 

166 Points

8 y ago

How long do I have to wait for a reply to my ?. Since I can't ever reach a person on the Intuit phone #, is there anyway to get some response from Intuit. Hello???? Anyone home????

1 Message

• 

112 Points

8 y ago

I am trying to upload a file I saved in msword as a web file. The file contains text and graphics. How do I do this? I am trying to edit my Home page

Harry

editing web pages.

1 Message

• 

120 Points

8 y ago

May 11, 2013 - These instructions worked fine a month ago when I uploaded 9 .pdf files and a .wma file using the "insert file" function. A few days ago I checked my site and tried to open these files. The .wma file was okay, but with the .pdf's, instead of opening, as they did before, I'm now asked where I'd like to save the file on my computer ... What gives? I uploaded a few of them again to my site, but they still won't open. I really need an answer to this as this situation makes my site practically irrelavent... Thank you. I await your reply.

10 Messages

• 

362 Points

8 y ago

Help: I built a print & fax form to add to our website. I can't get it to post now to our website. How in the world do I get that done? I tried to build a form directly, but it doesn't come up in the order that I built it.

Adding a word doc. to website.

1 Message

• 

110 Points

8 y ago

I am not able to see the file (powerpoint) when I go on the site and click the content still

1 Message

• 

124 Points

8 y ago

Wanting to upload our church bulletin to the website....don't see anything that shows.

How do I upload a PDF file to my church website?.