K

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Sun, Mar 7, 2021 10:12 PM

Site Search Option

Is there a way to make it possible for visitors to my site to search my website by keyword?

For example, if they were looking for a short story by a particular author, say Toni Morrison, is there a way that I can enable a quick and easy search for visitors to do this?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Brand User

7.5K Messages

• 

105.9K Points

5 m ago

Hello,

The Homestead editors do not have a search bar option. You can look for one that may possibly work using HTML coding and try adding it to the website via HTML. 

12 Messages

• 

232 Points

3 m ago

This is a feature that needs to be made a priority!

I constantly have customers complaining they cannot search products we offer and my response is, Im sorry the web builder we are using does not offer that service! Their response is typically why  I stay with the service provider if they cannot offer simple functions like a search bar? Feel free to tell me why, because it's not that I feel they are wrong.

I am 100% ok with calling a developer for a few hundred dollars and asking them to write us a code to share and use on the community if others will stand behind this request for a few $ donation to get us something that actually works in a timely fashion! 

HOMESTEAD, Please expedite this request for a Product / Keyword search bar!!!

WE NEED IT, We Are Losing Business Without It!

Brand User

7.5K Messages

• 

105.9K Points

Hello,

I certainly understand how this can be beneficial to our customers with large amounts of products and I have sent some feedback to the team previously. I will send an additional request however I cannot guarantee any implementation.