F

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

Wed, Oct 6, 2021 1:49 PM

Site performance very poor

Site performance being able to modify, preview and publish has become very erratic.  Improvement soon?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

52 Messages

• 

6.6K Points

2 m ago

Same here, they go through this every few months or so. All will be back to normal soon......I hope. I have put up with it for over 15 years. I am a glutton for frustration apparently?

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

@martin_35837b 

You are a most patient person!  I think I will just switch hosting sites and go with one that is more fully developed.

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

2 m ago

Hello, 

Which website are you experiencing this issue on?

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

@elyzabethv

A very simple, limited site

http://www.esyscoloradosprings.com/

We have had excellent service starting when you were Intuit - and fairly good, stable service as 'Homestead' until the last two months.  Trying to save, preview or publish often hangs up and just freezes.  Thank you.

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

Ah, ok. That site is built in Sitebuilder Plus, which is definitely an older builder. We do recommend you rebuild your site in the newer editor, WebsiteBuilder, but I did refresh your site files and cleared the cache, so let me know if you see any improvement in the performance. 

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

Thank you very much - I will try website builder as we have many pages of data that we will not post to the current site.  Thanks again!

18 Messages

• 

598 Points

@elyzabethv

How do I change my sitebuilder plus to website builder? What is the time frame on doing this?

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

Any newly created website will use WebsiteBuilder, so you would just need to create a new website on your account. This can be done from the Websites Manager tab. 

18 Messages

• 

598 Points

2 m ago

I totally agree that it is very erratic and I am pretty much over it. I haven't got time to waste trying to close and open site every time it freezes. HELP!