terry0055's profile

5 Messages

• 

200 Points

Fri, Feb 5, 2021 3:38 PM

Removing a page that links to my blog

Hi, I have a page on my main author website that links to a science for kids blog. I have not updated that website in years and my writing has moved away from science books. Can I remove the page in my main author website and still keep the science blog?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.3K Points

3 m ago

Hello,

The link can be removed. Where exactly is the link and on what site? If you can send a screenshot I can provide more thorough instruction. 

5 Messages

• 

200 Points

This is the link on my navigation. I guess I just would like to take it off the navigation bar and keep the website. I also have another page that I would like to take off the navigation because I've pointed to it from other pages.

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.3K Points

Thanks, the link can be removed from the navigation by editing the navigation menu and using the minus sign (-) to remove it from the navigation menu. https://community.homestead.com/conversations/sitebuilder-plus/sitebuilder-plus-edit-site-navigation-menu/5f2a9a82581809588448bfc2