Skip to main content

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 8:00 PM

Closed

PHOTO GALLERY: Option for batch photos to be uploaded to gallery?

I have multiple photos of an event I'd like to have available to share via the gallery. Uploading one image at at time (18+ secs for each photo) is EXTREMELY time consuming. Any chance there is a "go around" on this situation?

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Responses

80 Messages

• 

15.4K Points

8 years ago

Hi Riverdale -

I wish there was a workaround for bulk uploading, but currently you can only add photos to your gallery one at a time. I'm so sorry about that! Our developers do take feedback from this forum seriously, so I would recommend voicing your opinion on this thread here

Thanks!

2 Messages

• 

140 Points

8 years ago

PLEASE take the time to resolve this issue. I currently have several websites through Homestead, and would hate to have to take my business elsewhere. I cannot waste hours of valuable time loading pictures to my galleries one at a time.

1 Message

• 

110 Points

8 years ago

It is absolutely ridiculous that a web building company that spend the time and money that it does to promote itself, forgot in it's conception and continue to do nothing, about such a basic feature....Amazing!

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

7 years ago

I am with homestead cince years and absolutly frustrated about suitbuilder plus everytemplate is the same no bulk uploading etc. I will quit

6 Messages

• 

232 Points

7 years ago

We have numerous photos to upload from our recent event and it is much too time consuming to do it one at a time!

4 Messages

• 

174 Points

7 years ago

How do I upload my files?

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Hello, If you are trying to add images to a photo gallery, follow the link below. If you are trying to upload something else, let us know.

Adding images to a photo gallery.

Thanks

Drew

4 Messages

• 

174 Points

7 years ago

I have no idea how to do ad my JPAGS to a gallery?

4 Messages

• 

174 Points

7 years ago

You said upfront this was simple, I don't see how.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

I posted a link with instructions above, but before you try to add a gallery, I answered a question of yours earlier. You still need to pick a design for the site. That is the first step. Then you can follow the instructions above.

Drew