kathy5473's profile

22 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Saturday, October 8th, 2022 9:33 PM

My Website is not loading or takes minutes to load

For at least the past hour that I know of, my website either does not load, or takes minutes to load one page, and then the page is not normal (photos are just blank square boxes, or some of the formatting on the page is missing).  A prospective client first reported to me, and then I've tried to open my site myself on my laptop...so it's not just an issue of an individual device.  Hope can be fixed soon...before I lose a prospective client.   Thanks. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

9 Messages

• 

236 Points

4 months ago

Same here

Web server is returning an unknown error Error code 520

68 Messages

• 

1.8K Points

4 months ago

Me, too.

12 Messages

• 

254 Points

4 months ago

Same here! VERY frustrating, especially since Homestead customer service is closed, and the company hasn't posted any info or updates anywhere on the internet!

4 Messages

• 

110 Points

4 months ago

Mine as well. Sites are loading but very slowly and I'm getting complaints about server timeouts.

9 Messages

• 

236 Points

@bob6392​ Yes, I got my site back, first it loaded very quickly but now today very slow.

88 Messages

• 

6.9K Points

4 months ago

Same here...

4 Messages

• 

110 Points

4 months ago

For whatever reason, all my pages are loading faster than ever now. Something must have reset somewhere.

Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

111.8K Points

4 months ago

Hello, 

I sincerely apologize for how late this message is. As you know, we experienced an unexpected service outage this weekend. Our engineering team quickly identified that there was an issue and created a ticket to work on finding and fixing the problem. Our support team was not notified, so we could not put up an update on our Status page. This issue was resolved later in the day. 

We are working on putting measures in place to make sure that we on the support side are notified so that we can put notices in place. I apologize for any inconvenience this caused.