Skip to main content

6 Messages

• 

516 Points

Wed, Mar 4, 2015 8:52 PM

Closed

Looking to create a landing page for promotion & suggestion for personalized content options

A couple items. 1) I'm looking to create landing pages for specific promotions/emails we send out to customers. I would like to see a 'plug in' from Homestead that allows us just to add them quickly using existing content on our homepage, but with the ability to edit content that reflects our promotional needs. Is there anything in the works for this? Or does it already exist somewhere on Homestead?

2) Also, we use Duda Mobile for a mobile site (through Homestead) and it's working fine so far. I noticed on Duda One (their desktop solution) they offer their customers personalized content to site visitors. Duda One offers the ability to alter the site according to date, time of day, number of visits, holidays, geographic location, etc. Any plans for offering those types of solutions by Homestead?

We have had our desktop website with Homestead for 4 years now and I feel as though Homestead is behind the times. Every time I log into my account, I don't see new options, solutions, widgets etc. to help make my website better. I don't want to go through the process of migrating my site to another solution; however, I feel like sites such as SquareSpace are more forward-thinking and are constantly offering new solutions. I'd like to see this with Homestead....any plans?

Thanks!
-Renee

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!