R

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

Tue, Aug 9, 2022 5:43 PM

How do you change store background color to white?

On my store, my products  look like they are on a white stamp because it is surrounded by a light blue color and other boarder colors. I want to change it so to  white so it will blend. I called tech and they could not see any settings for me to adjust it.  Has anyone been able to do this

305 Messages

• 

3.2K Points

2 m ago

Select the background > properties editor: You can change your background color through the properties editor.

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

2 m ago

Hello Russell, Thank you,  I can change the background now to white. I go to Design element hit background and choose color but when I try to change the blue around the photos it won't change. Also is there a way to change just the background color on the store not the whole site? Thanks for your help

305 Messages

• 

3.2K Points

@regina4579​ Review "Page Settings" and the properties editor allow color changes buy the page.

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102K Points

2 m ago

Hello, 

If you go under Design > Colors > Edit Colors, the first color in the set of 5 is the one that affects the background of the products in your store. Change it to white and click "Apply". It also affects some elements throughout the rest of your site, so you'll need to go and correct those individually.