Skip to main content

18 Messages

• 

660 Points

Sun, Dec 27, 2015 8:08 AM

Closed

How do you add (and buy) a shopping cart to a website that sells one product?

Hello, I created a Homestead website to sell one product online, and I am very pleased with how it came out, and how simple it was to do. I need a shopping cart to take credit cards, and provide a list of orders that I can forward to a fulfillment house. I do not need a store, just a shopping cart. Homestead used to sell a shopping cart, and all this information was easily accessible on your website. Now I don't see it. I have never done credit card processing before, and I was hoping learning all this would be painless. How can you help me? Also why isn't there a web page that has all this information, like it used to, just to buy your shopping cart? Why aren't you advertising your shopping cart like you used to? By having to post this question, selling my product is already more difficult than I was hoping it would be. If someone did not buy a website like me, they couldn't even ask about a shopping cart.  I hope someone can easily steer me in the right direction. Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!