oakland_county_business_association_inc2095's profile

Sun, Feb 7, 2021 2:35 AM

Cannot upload images

Please Help

I was uploading jpg images, then it stopped and will not me upload.  Nothing happens

EXPOMichigan@gmail.com

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

2 Messages

• 

72 Points

3 m ago

Hi, this happens to me more often than I like. I believe it happens when I've been logged in for longer periods of time. I usually have to go to upper left, click on the 3 lines and select Manage Sites. 

More than likely your changes can't be saved at that time due to an auto sign out feature that is the underlying cause of not being able to upload new photos. 

I have been able to upload photos as soon as my new log in is recognized and I am back in Edit Site. More than once I have lost all work from getting sidetracked and not saving my changes in a timely manner.

***Be sure to save your changes as you are working***

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.3K Points

This is a common occurance after you have been logged into the editor for quite some time. Refreshing or logging out and back in should help. 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

3 m ago

When uploading pictures the blank picture frame just sits there for hours saying uploading even when I have just signed in. 

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.3K Points

Hello,

What website are you experiencing this with? 

Brand User

6.4K Messages

• 

95.3K Points

3 m ago

Hello,

It may have experienced a timed out session on the backend. Please log out completely and log in again and try again.