Skip to main content

15 Messages

• 

474 Points

Sat, Nov 21, 2020 3:06 AM

cannot publish page

it always takes two or three tries to publish a page, but tonight it's not happening at all.

Oops! Your publishing request failed due to a network or server issue.

Try publishing again, and if it still doesn't work, call us at: 1-800-710-1998

Responses

15 Messages

• 

474 Points

3 days ago

tried publishing from file manager - still no luck

Brand User

2.9K Messages

• 

60.5K Points

Do you get any error messages when publishing from the file manager? 

15 Messages

• 

474 Points

i get the same error message when attempting to publish from the file manager - if i have the time next time, i'll try calling the phone number - thanks!

15 Messages

• 

474 Points

3 days ago

and I finally got it to take - whew!!

256 Messages

• 

71.2K Points

HOW TO ADD A NEW PAGE:
Here is an article to assist with adding a new page in Sitebuilder plus https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/sitebuilder-plus-add-a-new-page.

Brand User

2.9K Messages

• 

60.5K Points

Perfect, glad to hear this. 

Brand User

2.9K Messages

• 

60.5K Points

15 hours ago

Hello,

This is most likely occurring due to a large number of files on the website. There are over 10,000 files and each time you publish it reviews each file. I would recommend publishing the individual pages from the file manager, this will relieve the editor from having to scan each file and experiencing this error. 

15 Messages

• 

474 Points

i would never attempt to publish the entire site with all of the trouble i have just trying to publish a page

15 Messages

• 

474 Points

7 hours ago

so, i can finally get a page to publish after about a dozen tries.

i try to publish from the page two or three times - nothing happens

then, i try to publish from the file manager - nothing happens

then i go back to trying to publish from the page, after a couple more tries, the barbershop pole starts to move, showing 98% published - this fails

after somewhere between four to six more tries, it finally publishes - the published page does not display, like it used to, but at least it has published!

it's a real fight - is homestead really the best website manager for me to be using????