bonnie9417's profile

5 Messages

• 

240 Points

Wed, Sep 15, 2021 3:04 PM

CAN I GO BACK TO THE OLD SITEBUILDER???

Haven't been here in a while, but ready to start again on a website and this new thing is CRAZY HARD. It use to be SO EASY.  Can I please go back to the old SiteBuilder???  

I can't seem to do anything. I can't find my old files. Where are my pictures? I want to start with a blank page and the only thing I seem to be able to do is use one of the templates and none of them are right...

I have an old website that I want to use many of the same photos and content, but I can't figure out how to copy and paste into the new one...

Not happy...

Responses

Brand User

1.7K Messages

• 

61.5K Points

4 d ago

Hello, 

I'm sorry, but all new websites are built with WebsiteBuilder. We no longer offer Sitebuilder Plus websites. Files from previous websites would not be visible on the new builder, any files would need to be uploaded. You can go into the File Manager of old sites to get images you need and text can be copied from old websites and pasted into text boxes on the new builder, but formatting wouldn't transfer. 

You can select a template and then delete all content if you want to start with a blank page. 

There are many articles available here on Community to help guide you through using WebsiteBuilder, as well as video tutorials:

Homestead Video Tutorials | Homestead

18 Messages

• 

950 Points

4 d ago

Hi Bonnie,

As for transferring any pictures to this builder, you have to save them on your computer first, and then upload them from there.  I can help you figure out how to do that, too.

Look at your old site online, if it's still there.  Find a picture you want to transfer, right click on it, and click "Save As", to load it onto your computer.  (If you have your pictures framed, or secured, the right click thing won't work, though.)  Then you can upload it to the site builder from there.

I'd be willing to help you with specifics.  I've had my site since 2012, and had another one before that.  I get frustrated, too, with the lack of help available anymore.  You can email me at support@studdogcentral.com if you need personal help.  We could actually talk on the phone, too.  If you email me, I can send you my phone number if you want it.

Peg

Stud Dog Central Owner

https://www.studdogcentral.com