Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (976)

Most Recent
owner

I cannot do anything (adds or changes) to my website?

Question

website domain

DOMAIN NOT WORKING

Problem

transfer go daddy domain to homestead

how do I transfer go daddy domain to homestead? can you provide this service?

Question

404 Error on all Designs

I'm trying to select a new web design from the " Choose a design to start your website" page.ALL of the designs I've chosen keep returning this: 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Question

• Troubleshooting

Website no loading

I just discovered that our website, taykancpa.com has not been loading for quite some time. What happened?  We have been paying our monthly fee and NO WEBSITE!  Also, I can't download sitebuilder.  It gives me an error message.  What's going on???

Problem

http://welcometocommunityofone.homestead.com/

http://welcometocommunityofone.homestead.com/~local/~Preview/Community-Classroom.html?_=1669644889923 I just posted a perdicament I was having. (then lost the post - so I am starting over) It has to do with the above.  I apparently lost all my content for the above page.  Unfortunatel

Question

• Email Support

Not receiving Emails

we are not receiving emails - mainly ones with attachments

Question

• Email Support

How do I share updates on my Website to my social media platforms.

This is the Error Message I am getting : We were unable to contact the service to post your update. Try posting again. Contact the service provider for help if this problem continues.

Question

• Community Announcements

My website does not pull up on the .com

My website spellingsurgicalcenter.com does not pull up on this address, it must be entered as spellingsurgicalcenter.homestead.com to work, how can I let it pull up on just the spellingsurgicalcenter.com like it used to. thanks. 

Question

• HTML snippets

PayPal button

Is there a way to enter a variable for an amount when adding an item?

Question

Cancel All Services

Why do I need to call customer service to cancel my subscription when you offer a "cancel all services" function on the website? I simply want to cancel all services without having to call.  Stop auto billing my credit card.

Question

• Account & Billing

AAAA Record

Hello, I am trying to add a AAAA record to my domain name on homestead and it appears I am unable too.  What am I missing?

Problem

changeyourbrand.homestead.com

I have had this site for a while. It was working this morning.  I just went in and updated it and added a page and it now says ... "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Problem

• Websitebuilder

How do I get a security certificate for my website?

My site is now unsecure. How do I go about securing it?

Question

eig*domain.com

Do we get a charge for our domain name on our credit card? I'm trying to determine if this is a legitimate charge.

Question

• Account & Billing

DNS changes per Homestead support tech not working.

I changed my DNS settings for my email LIKE THE HOMESTEAD TECH told me to. He said to wait 24-48 hours. It is STILL not working. I can send emails but do not see any that are returned or sent directly. The account is www.New-BrookShire-HOA.com and the email is info@new-brookshire-hoa.com.

Problem

• Email Support

What is Cloudflare and why is my site not working?

My site suddenly stopped working after nearly two years of working with no issues. When trying to access the site, I either get a simple message saying the connection isn't safe, or, I get the Error 1001 code as shown below. I need help to fix this ASAP!!! Error 1001 Ray ID: 7703d85d2a4d26c

Question

• Troubleshooting

how to delete old photos

I need to delete old photos from my website. How do I do that?

Question

Domain Verification

Unable to verify domain. When I logon to Homestead.com and select Domain it redirects me to my account info. Please response with a solution ASAP! Thanks!

Question

Transfering back my domain name

I still have a domain name www.antoniaroman.com that was associated with a website at had at homestead. I closed that account in 2019 but my domain is covered until 2023. I was in the process of getting a new website with wix.com, however, I changed my mind. But it looks like I had already connecte

Question

• Account & Billing