Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (899)

Most Recent
if i build a site on one account can i transfer that site to another account

Hi if I build a site on my own account but need to transfer it to another account holder in the future - is that possible?

Question

• Account & Billing

Customers enter my website and they Homestead Home page

I'm getting so frustrated. I cannot figure this one out. Ever since I added "Cloudfare" security to my websites, to prove I have a secure site... some of my potential .customers have been getting the Homestead home page advertising how to build their own site. I called Homestead about this about a

Question

My domain is not live

I have a domain that I paid for and am able to update , save and publish through homestead . However when I go to www.meeshasmemories.com    the internet cannot find domain.  please assist me. I have searched for an hour on community help area on here and cannot find an answer .

Question

"refused to connect" message

I am getting the following message after the pointed domain shows up as completed.  "hsgc.info refused to connect." I tried  the "rename" trick that I have used on the 404 error.  any advice.  thank you  Deb

Question

• Domain Support

Add Homestead email to Outlook

Struggling trying to add our Homestead hosted email to Outlook! The "Continue" button is grayed out and I have added all requisite info.  Any help is appreciated.  This is the first time in over 20 years I have been unable to add a Homestead email to Outlook!!

Question

• Email Support

Apuntar dominio

Hola, he construido un nuevo sitio web (https://rsj3almagro.homesteadcloud.com), a la vez he comprado el dominio www.rsj3almagro.com, pero no soy capaz de apuntar la web a este dominio... ¿podrian ayudarme?, y también necesitaria que www.rsj3almagro.com, FUERA UN SITIO SEGURO. GRACIAS, SALUDOS.

Question

linking to godaddy domain

when will my site be active, i have done the required steps

Problem

• Email Support

Where can I find template regarding childcare?

I need help finding existing templates.

Question

• Websitebuilder

Moving website from Weebly to Homestead

I've been asked to move an established Weebly website to the Homestead platform for managing. Can I do that? I don't see a template that matches the existing site very closely. Rather than recreate it in a template that doesn't match up with the existing site, can I simply move it over here?

Question

• Community Announcements

Can not access url

When searching for my website using www.triniteam.org yields nothing. If I type in www.triniteam.homestead.com I get my site.  Why is it pointing to that domain name?  I did not set up sub domains, but when I go into my account it says I did and I can't get rid of them. 

Question

• HTML snippets

website not loading

Server not found response - website not loading

Problem

Let's Make it more Difficult

Why have you made this website more difficult to maintain as the site owner?

Problem

Additional domain charge

I do not have an additional domain. Why are you adding an extra charge for that?

Question

• Account & Billing

When trying to pull up one of my sites to edit it, I get someone else's site

When trying to pull up my site - newphotosy.homesteadcloud.com, I get a site for someone else -

Problem

• Domain Support

Safari cannot open page because server cannot be found

I get this message. Other websites under the same account work. not working-  www.theunderwoodschool.com working www.empire dance company.com eorking Www.tonyunderwoodmusic.com please advise. Was working a couple days ago.

Question

• Troubleshooting

the way website displays on mobiles

When I view the gallery on a mobile phone neither the picture name or description are displayed.

Question

• Websitebuilder

Client Hold - Status

Our website is not working. Payment is current. When I do a WhoIs lookup the domain status is Client Hold.  What is causing this?

Question

• Domain Support

How to upload multiple photos

How do I upload/post on website a file with multiple photos?

Question

• Domain Support

how to send my www,mypage.com to https://mypage.homestead.com/

When I enter my www.societascriticus.com page I have this message: Vérifiez si l'adresse www.societascriticus.com est correcte. S'il n'y a pas d'erreur, essayez defaire un diagnostic réseau Windows. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Question

booking capability

Does Homestead offer booking/reservation capability on the websites?

Question

• Websitebuilder