Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (853)

Most Recent
Original website to point to new Homestead Cloud site

Is there a way to point www.BodyForLifeSD.com to https://bodyforlifesd.homesteadcloud.com/

Question

• Websitebuilder

Secure or encrypted email

Does homestead offer secure or encrypted email service?

Question

• Email Support

Remove My Website

i want to remove my website and cancel my account. How do I do this please?

Question

• Account & Billing

Still unable to Publish

unable to publish, it saves and appears to publish but doesn't. Sometimes error shows Extreme out of memory. This has been going on for at least a month.

Question

Unable to save and publish my Home page

I receive a message saying I don't have enough space left but, I have the same info on this page as I've had before only changed the month from June to July

Question

• Email Support

404 Error

When setting up a new website I am getting the 404 error. How do I get ahold of technical support?

Question

Can I change my username here?

Sorry to waste time on such a silly question, lol, but I don't go by my given name, so it's kind of driving me crazy to be stuck with this one, which I don't seem to be able to change.

Question

Cannot delete domain. Keep getting 404 error

My husband has passed away and I want to delete his website, rrftraining.com but when I go in and click the delete the domain button it keeps taking me to a 404 error page. How do I delete his domain so that I can delete his website. I still have people trying to sign up for his classes via his webs

Question

• Account & Billing

not able to transfer domain

hello there, hope everyone is doing well today! i am writing this post because for some reason my domain doesn't give me the normal options that are visible in the support documents.. (transfer-out.jpg) there is no button to "email the authorization code" for me to transfer my domain. please let me

Problem

• Domain Support

Cannot receive or send emails

Hello, I just added an email with homestead and I linked it to my gmail. I noticed that I cannot send or receive any emails, neither from gmail nor Webmail. The only email I got was the welcome email.

Problem

• Email Support

Transferred Domain

I transferred the domain klaindustries to homestead and it's showing complete however the site I was building klaindustries.homestead was attached to two other domains I own before I started the transfer. I didn't attach the site I was building to jeepseals.com or deiselseals.com homestead just did

Problem

Hidding Elements

Is it possible to hide elements on the desktop version as you can on the mobile version?

Question

• Troubleshooting

DOWNLOAD ALL FILES FROM WEBSITE

I need to download ALL the files from my website to archive and update. How can I do this? Many thanks, Richard

Question

Thumbnails?

Is there not a thumbnail option in the new format?

Question

Can Not Edit Domains

When i log in and click on domains it takes me to the account/billing page and there is no way to see my domain. I need to edit the DNS records on the domain. my domain is joetaylorroofing.com

Question

• Domain Support

How to I recover my homestead account?

I can't find any of it on the homestead website.

Problem

Payment Failure

I received an email saying you could not process my monthly bill using the credit card on file. Nothing about the credit card has changed for the past several months and other vendors are successfully processing payments against it. Please attempt to process the bill for payment again.

Problem

• Account & Billing

12 hour delay receiving "contact form" submissions

I was having a problem receiving inquiries through my contact form which is tied to my hotmail account. I had a steady flow of inquiries until March of 2022.  In march, all inquiries stopped.  I discovered this in June when I sent myself a test form.  I shared my problem in this comm

Problem

Domain Question

I re-established my website with Wix. I am currently using their premium plan to manage my domain. It was my understanding that I transferred my domain to Wix. My question is, do I still need to use homestead for my domain?

Question

• Domain Support

New domain

I selected an available domain but it won't allow me to complete the process.

Question

• Domain Support