Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (768)

Most Recent
Odd behavior with links

On our page https://patrickgallery.com/exhibitionswe have a number of links. On a PC with Firefox they all work as expected.  On a PC with Opera some work correctly.  Some will click only if hovering over the last character, others on the first, others not at all. On Safari on an iPad,

Problem

Accepted Solution

non functional & unwanted hyperlink

i cannot delete that "home" hyperlink visible on the screenshot below. i can't access it within the text box it's positioned in. the link doesn't work, in any case. nothing happens when i float cursor over in in browser nor does it redirect me to home page, not that I want such a link anyway. how do

Question

• Troubleshooting

IMAP directions

I saw but lost the codes for the IMAP. Post please

Question

• Email Support

Contact emails

I just added the CONTACT button on our website. Tested it.  We are not receiving emails. How do I fix this?

Problem

what is proper way to exit website builder?

How do I exit editing my website on Website Builder?

Question

New edits not publishing correctly

I changed a page on my website www.tasterra.com and it is not showing up on line. A older revision is, but not the new one.

Problem

• Websitebuilder

Website forms is down

Keep getting a host error when trying to submit form from website. This keeps happening more and more!

Problem

• Troubleshooting

i Have been asked to update my billing information but it wont work!

.. I have tried multiple times, over a wide range of time, and it just keeps saying "the credit card details you entered is incorrect. Please check your card details" But i know the details are correct. I have sent emails with no response and all the numbers i have found to call dont work.

Problem

• Account & Billing

Site is "parked" at GoDaddy

Our website is "parked" at GoDaddy.com. GoDaddy says that they need to know the IP address to point the site back to.  Where can I find the correct IP address for our website?

Problem

Mobile Version won't publish.

The main website will publish but the mobile version won't. Have tried about 40 times to publish changes but its just not happening. Any idea why or suggestions?

Problem

• Troubleshooting

404 not found for every template

I am trying to start creating my website - the templates, each and every one is currently giving me this message.. How do I go about building from a template if none are available?! 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed,

Question

• Websitebuilder

Mobile Phone web site

We want people to view www.cozycovellamas.com on their mobile phones. Some people say they get a message that our site is not safe. It needs some type of certificate. We need some help from Homestead to Freshen our website and make it safe to view via their cell phone. How much does it cost

Question

Accepted Solution

site wont publish

I've been trying to publish my site and it wont publish, on January 15 and 16. What's wrong?

Problem

• Troubleshooting

Store

I am an Artist and am building my gallery on line store and looking some examples of others sites and any help suggestions as the Standard clothes sizes does not work for my product line of prints and originals. Is there a homestead help on the store anywhere. Appreciate anyone's time and attent

Question

Can I publish one of two websites?

I am wondering if I can publish a site with a message while developing the main site?

Question

• Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

I am having problem entering my debit card.

I am having problem entering my debit card. My card is active and valid plus I tried entering 2 more valid cards and got the same error message.

Question

• Account & Billing

error message keeps repeating

Error message saying something can't be sent...it's repeating constantly, how do I stop it?

Problem

• Email Support

Google Workspace Help ASAP

I need to add all my RoundCube email accounts to Google Workspace but it won't let me. I get a message that no more users are licenced under the Google Workspace Business Starter package and I don't see any way to upgrade that package.   If you would do this for me that would be great.&nb

Question

clearing the cashe

How do you clear the cashe?

Question

site builder issues

keep getting an error when trying to download site builder?

Problem

• The Homesteader