Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (766)

Most Recent
Contact Us

Where can I find step by step directions to add locations for Contact us emails to go once a potential client presses send?

Question

• Websitebuilder

SECURE WEBSITE

No matter how much I read, I am still uncertain on how to secure my newly created website. Please help. Website name is www.fingerprintsplushawaii.com. Thank you.

Problem

Adding a store

I am thinking on adding a store to my pages, can I go back to the page (plan) as it looks now if I change my mind later? www.innateartisanshop.com https://petslingcarriers.com/ Will all photos and text still be there? I see a video where the layout changes and that's fine, but do I have to uploa

Question

• SimpleStore

Is there a feature to create a video background?

I'm wanting to revamp my wedding videography website and incorporate a design I've seen on other videography websites. I want the home page to have a video playing on loop (no sound), covering most of the page. Example: prettyfilms.com Is there a simple way to do this? Thanks!

Question

• HTML snippets

Homestead associations

Is Homestead site builder associated with Squarespace?

Question

My account

Hi, this is keith8095, I would like to know: Is my account is still active?

Question

• Account & Billing

domains

If one creates a website using another website building service, can one use the sam domain for the new website?

Question

creating mobile site

I'd like to delete a lot of the text that I have on my desktop site when I create the mobile site. All of the text is in one section, not separated into boxes I can easily hide.  Advise?

Question

Can I shut down my website and keep domain name for future usage?

I am taking an extended pause on my business and wondering what the best way to proceed is. I am willing to pay for domain name but don't want a live website for a few years.  

Question

• Account & Billing

Change photo on a page

I am unable to find a means to change a photo on one of my pages using website builder. Does anyone know how to do this?  Thank you.

Question

• Websitebuilder

membership

How do I cancel my membership Eduard Alf      yeoman3001 ellipse77@videotron.ca

Question

• Account & Billing

My Forms are suddenly not working

When my forms are submitted - I do not receive them. They are all set the same as they were for months and suddenly when they are filled out I do not  receive anything ?  

Question

• Websitebuilder

Website Not Publishing Changes!

I'm trying to update my website and even though the builder tells me its published, I'm still seeing the same old content that I thought I was updating. I've cleared my cookies and cache and still seeing the same old page. Even my daughter looked at the sight from her phone and seen the same old pag

Question

• Troubleshooting

Preview is not reflecting current version of home page

The individual page Home (index) has the design I want. There does not seem to be any other version of the Home page, but in preview, a completely different version of the home page appears.

Problem

• Troubleshooting

Owner

Can you put a counter on your website to see how many people are looking at it? Is yes how do you do it?

Question

do I have to use a template

do I have to use a template

Question

Paypal Link Not working

I have a Simple Store on my website.  My customers can load items into their cart, but they can no longer check out.  The link to Paypal errors out, so they cannot complete their transaction.  I have talked to both Paypal and Homestead Support, and I am getting nowhere.  Can som

Problem

• HTML snippets

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

I have been encountering mail delivery failed mostly if I send email to gmail account and outlook account. See below is one of the response I received. 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [66.96.185.7] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet s

Problem

• Email Support

Error message I receive when trying to add items to the shopping cart

Error message We couldn't load your shopping cart. Please refresh the page and try again.

Question

• Storefront powered by Bigcommerce

Accepted Solution

Make website ADA compliant

Has anyone found an easy way to have a button that increases font size and eliminates pictures to help with ADA website compliance?

Question

• Websitebuilder