Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1K)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Domain Forwarding

I want to forward a domain from homestead to another domain IN THE SAME ACCOUNT. I want both domains to point to the same website, My Main Domain is up but I don't know how to set the information on the Second Domain, is it on the DNS CNAME and A Record? Should I modify the Name servers??? 

Question

• Domain Support

Email Issues

I am having some email issues. First my emails are being sent but are never received by the person I sent them to. Its been happening for awhile- but over the last month has progressively gotten worse. Also importing my emails into outlook- there are constant errors. I have tried 3editing my STMP/ e

Problem

• Sitebuilder Plus

INTAKE FORM NOT LOADING

The Intake Form on my website is not loading when being submitted and receiving this error message: " 502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server. There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the

Question

• Troubleshooting

Integrate Google Analytics

How do I setup the IntegrateGoogle Analytics?

Question

Website off line

My website has been off line since last week - it seems that there has been a server outage that was supposed to have been fixed last Friday (09/09)but it has not been corrected for my website - anyone else still having this problem?

Question

Closing website - keep email

I am slowing shutting down my business and need to close my website, but need to keep my email for the time being. Would someone please contact me and walk me through the process?

Question

Problems with website loading

My website hasn't been loading properly on-line or in website builder for the last couple of days. It doesn't like circles or boxes on my simple website and I don't know how to fix the problem I've had the website for more than fifteen years with very little downtime

Problem

• Troubleshooting

Despite being published, by website isn't showing online.

Despite being published, by website isn't showing online.

Question

• Search Engine Optimization

Page size while editing

While in the editing mode my pages are enormous making it extremely difficult to edit. How do I reduce the size...only while editing?

Question

Error Message

I am just now building my website. And I keep receiving the error message 404 File or Directory not found The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please Help

Problem

• The Homesteader

Domain change

I built a website but wanted to change the domain name. I deleted the old domain but the new one is not showing up. Any help to direct the new domain to the current website is appreciated.

Problem

No access to "Editing" on website

Still unable to access my "Edit" page to update my site. Still receiving "Downloading files" message and then NOTHING!!!This has been going on for a couple months and am receiving no help. Response is no help. Have cleared my cache and not sure what "incognito mode" is. This is just not acceptable a

Problem

• Email Support

Double charge on monthly acc Why?

Hi, I have just checked my bank statement only to find that I have been charged twice for the September 2022 monthly fees. Why??  Please refund one payment.  Many Thanks.

Question

Canceled add-ons but still being charged

So ridiculous that I have to post here and can’t just contact billing. Anyway, I already canceled e-commerce and additional domain name but I was charged for it.  

Problem

• Account & Billing

Documents in storage space

I am try to locate where the documents which have been uploaded to our website are housed. I need to do some clean up in there such as delete old documents and move documents to folders for organization purposes.

Question

• The Homesteader

Cant find website

Published website but cant be found. I get an error message. My domain was pointed to homestead technologies last week from Go Daddy Oops! This website has not been published yet.

Problem

• Websitebuilder

what do I use to put a link to different pages?

what do I use to put a link to different pages?

Question

UNWANTED BUTTONS

How do I delete unwanted buttons?

Question

Google Workspace reseller

Does anybody know the public identifier (9 character code) for homestead. I am trying to go from wix back to homestead with gmail imap and smtp

Question

• Email Support

Accepted Solution

why are my rollover image links not working?

I had to edit the code since Homestead no longer supports this feature. THey are directing to the page - but only inside the image window!!  HTML help?? https://viviansargent2.homesteadcloud.com/

Question

• Websitebuilder