Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1K)

Most Recent
My Website

I lock my pictures in place but each time I go to the website the pictures are still loading or slowly unfolding. I don't want my visitors to see that.

Problem

Where do I find Stats Counter on Sitebuilder?

Where is visitor counter on Sitebuilder?

Question

Cannot load Pics on Website Builder

I have been trying to load pics on my website https://nunuaccollective.homesteadcloud.com/ for four days now. I have loaded two pics successfully but all other attempts have failed. Also, website builder is very slow and non responsive at times. Any idea whats going on? Please advise. Thanks. Geo

Problem

Page width

Not sure if this is possible anymore. Using Website Builder, is there a way to increase the width of a page from 960? Thanks!

Question

Store not letting some people check out...

Any idea why the store isn't letting people check out? When they add the item to the cart and hit checkout the page goes blank....

Question

• SimpleStore

My navigation buttons keep moving on my tabs. How do I keep forward and backward arrows stable in a container?

When I put the forward and backward arrows into a tab, they move to strange places in the cellphone view. How do I lock them in place?

Question

Contact Homestead

Hi. How do I contact Homestead about transferring domain and hosting to another provider. No complaints about the service but website is for non profit organisation and we need to reduce costs inorder to still operate

Question

• Account & Billing

Roundcube "View Webmail"

I have multiple email accounts in multiple domains. Whenever I select "View Webmail" in Roundcube it keeps going to the same account.

Problem

• Email Support

How do I secure my website?

I have no secure sites. I have to add the SSL and I don't know how to do this.

Question

• Account & Billing

Claiming Website on Pinterest

How do I claim my website on Pinterest? Pinterest gives me instructions on how to add the HTML but it says the header which I can add but it won't let me continue without adding something in the body.  If I put it in both places it won't work on Pinterest.   When I add it in just the

Question

• Marketing

video is not working

I placed a video on my web page in MP4 format and it is only a 54sec video @ 38. MB and when I view it from other pc or phone there is no video its just a black screen

Problem

• Websitebuilder

A link on Mobile Version

A link we have on our Homestead Website is not working on the mobile versions of our website, but works on the PC version. Am I missing a setting? It was working when I first created our website about 6 months ago.

Problem

Adding users to update website

Is there a way to gives other people access to update specific websites without giving them access to the whole homestead account and therefore all websites that have been created? Like SquareSpace and Wordpress do. I don't want to be sharing the main login details that gives access to billing a

Question

• Websitebuilder

text box lines not straight/even. what do I do?

Ugh. I don't know if this even makes sense. I didn't move any boxes yet the lines on the text boxes are not lined up properly. How do I fix this? harryhosierumc.org if that helps explain what I mean.

Question

• The Homesteader

Billing for Add on Domain

It is REALLY annoying that I can't just contact someone directly in billing. Apparently our cc was outdated and our domain/website was locked. Before I could even log on I had to enter new cc#, which I did. I then checked my account and saw that I had a domain add on for a secondary domain I don't n

Problem

• Account & Billing

Customizing Section. Is there a way to customize only part of a section?

I know you can customize the entire section with a background, but I want to have both sides be a certain background and the middle part a different color without having to use container boxes. Right now if you change background, it goes for both left, middle, and right of the section.  

Question

• Websitebuilder

Website Editor NOT loading???

For the past four days the editor will not load and I am unable to edit my website. When I Click edit website it says "loading website editor....... please wait". Any help would be much appreciated.   I have called homestead and they have not had the opportunity to fix yet.....

Question

Change blog date format

How do you change the date format for blog posts from mm/dd/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy?

Question

• Websitebuilder

Another User

How do I add another user to the account

Question

Problem with contact form

When someone fills out the contact form on my site I don't get the information. Did I do something wrong in the set up? How can I besure I get contact information from people who visit my site?

Problem

• Email Support