Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1K)

Most Recent
QR Code

Has anyone a recommendation for a good free QR Code maker?

Question

Accepted Solution

bulk upload website builder/ file manager

Is there a file manager on website builder? I cant find something equivalent. I have a bunch of photos to upload and it is a pain uploading one at a time.     Is there a way to do bulk upload of photos? Thanks

Question

• Troubleshooting

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

my page was down so I tried redirecting it to the homesteadcloud.com version. I guess that redirects back to my site so now I'm stuck in a loop with too many permanent redirects.  How do I fix?

Question

• Websitebuilder

BLog issue

When I finally decided toPUBLISH my blog - where does a link to it show up on the index page? Does it even show up or is it just out in space somewhere?

Question

Point Homestead domain to a new site hosted somewhere else already.

Can I point to a different domain hosted somewhere else? I would change the Namerservers but I understand that doing so will interfere with the email hosting services even if I updated MX records with my new Nameservers?

Question

• Domain Support

Navigation menu

How to add a tab on the navigation menu without creating a new page and linking it to a URL? I’ve added buttons, and it works well on the desktop, but on mobile, it does not look good. https://www.deannichols.net/

Question

• Websitebuilder

change name on page

I need to change the name of a page

Question

website problems

my sites are not loading how do I fix

Problem

Can Not edit my store page

can edit page but not able to manage my store

Problem

• Account & Billing

Sitebuilder won't open in win 10 AGAIN!

site builder wont open in win 10

Problem

• Community Announcements

Emails getting blocked

IT guy at my client’s office says my SPF needs to be updated in DNS settings and sent the following with regard to why it’s blocked. SPF (fail (coastepa.com: domain of tami @munschlaw.com does not designate 20 9.85.210.53 as permitted sender)

Question

• Email Support

Change page name

I want to change the name of a page without deleting or changing the page. Is this possible?

Question

• Websitebuilder

"Custom Style in Mobile"

Custom Style in mobile is NOT selected. I understand this to mean the mobile version will duplicate the desktop version.  However, this is not happening.  The mobile version seems to be stuck in some construction phase of the desktop version.  Suggestions would be appreciated. 

Question

• Troubleshooting

My emails to clients keep bouncing back

Hi. I’ve been emailing my clients and they keep bouncing back to me. It’s been happening a lot lately. The email addresses are ones that I’ve been using for years. Most are gmail accounts and they are receiving emails from other people/accounts just fine. Thanks!

Question

• Email Support

Does anyone here create websites with Homestead....I have several that need to be moved to new platforms.

Does anyone here create websites with Homestead....I have several that need to be moved to new platforms.   If you can help me set it up, I can take it from there.   Will pay.

Question

• Websitebuilder

adding Pay Later from PayPal

I understand how to add Paypal buttons to the website. However, these are all Pay Now buttons. How do I add Pay Later buttons from PayPal ???

Question

president

How do I set up my domain to auto renew...botanicalandscape.com it expires on September 19, 2022

Question

• Domain Support

Accepted Solution

Change Website package

How do I downsize my account package from Platinum to something more basic. Thank you in advance.

Question

• Account & Billing

email

I need the incoming and outgoing servers to setup my email on an iphone.

Question

where do I edit WHOIS information?

I received a report that lists the information for our domain. It says to correct any information, but doesn't give a link or instructions as to editing the WHOIS data. Is there any capability to edit on the Homestead.com site?

Question

• Domain Support