Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1K)

Most Recent
Delete web site

I want to cancel my web site but keep all email addresses including their old emails. How do I do this?

Question

• Account & Billing

adjust web package

How do I remove the storefront add on from my website package.  

Question

• Storefront powered by Bigcommerce

Website Disappeared

Why did my website disappear? I've had it for 10 years and everything is paid on time.  It's gone out of nowhere.  

Question

• Troubleshooting

website and email not working

Hi there This morning we noticed our website and email was not working  After further investigation it looks like the $14.99 renewal fee was not processed because our CC# has changed from last year  I have just updated the CC# to the new current card  Can you confirm this payment

Problem

Website Off

I want to temporarily have my website turned off, is this possible?

Question

mobile version

Can i change my whole website to a mobile friendly one?

Question

Mobile View Updates

Hello! This morning I made some adjustments to my web page and published it. When I search my business from a computer, all updates are correct. However, when I search from a phone, the updates are not there. I have published my updates in the mobile view section, but they are still not showing w

Question

• Troubleshooting

Need help with new site assignment

I've set faithbaptist21 to point to risenlifedurand.com, a recently registered domain, but so far it's not showing up. I also used an old .homestead.com page to point redirect faithbaptistdurand.com to risenlifedurand.com, but it also is not working.  Not sure if I haven't given it enough time

Problem

• Websitebuilder

Can't Access Round Cube Email

I reset the password, but it keeps indicating 'Invalid'. Is the username the same as my website access? I've never used this before, but I need it for a validation. How do I access admin@extremescreenwriting.com? Thanks.

Question

• Email Support

Accepted Solution

Why no http

My website says it is not secure. The http is missing. Why? Is there something I need to do? nanglass.com

Problem

how to create a page independant of website

I want to send an invitation independent of my website

Question

Text and photos not appearing where they should.

Like the description says I am having issues with the placement of various text and photos on my home page. It seems to only affect a few objects and no matter how much I may try, I can not get them to stay in one spot. The editor shows me what I want the page to look like but after I publish and ch

Problem

• Websitebuilder

webmail

Hello, I am trying to get into webmail and forgot my password

Question

• Troubleshooting

Lost link

I was getting rid of the ugly buttons and replaced them. But when I tried to open up the pages, I got a blank page that said the page had been moved or deleted.  What did I do wrong?

Question

• Email Support

For some reason, one page is requiring a password from users

All of a sudden, my HOUSING RESOURCES page on Julie's List website (https://julieslist.homestead.com) is requiring a password for users to get the information on that page. I cannot find where I can take that password request OFF......can someone help me??

Question

• HTML snippets

Closed

I've been with Homestead for at least 13 years and I'm starting to HATE IT HERE!!!

I've been using Homestead for almost 13 years now. I used to love this platform but as of lately I'm finding it to be antiquated and problematic!!! I have at least 10 active websites so I am reluctant to switch to another provider but I'm at my wits end at this point and HS is costing me money!!!

Problem

Upset customer

When do they open. I cant believe they dont have tech support on the weekends at all. My business sight has been down since Friday night. Not good. Maybe its time to change web host.

Question

• Websitebuilder

Error 1001

My website is showing an Error 1001 when I try to navigate to it. Why is my site not showing?

Problem

• Websitebuilder

Terms of Service

I have a notice on my site that says "This image does not comply with our terms of service." I tried changing the image and removing the image, but the notice remains there. I have no idea why a picture of a carved train would not comply with terms of service - and I cannot even find terms of servi

Question

• Troubleshooting

QR Code

Has anyone a recommendation for a good free QR Code maker?

Question