Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1K)

Most Recent
ingeliseweber.com

I need to update and change my website

Problem

Pay invoice

How do I change my site's Paypal payment page to allow clients to enter specific payment amounts? Currently, my invoice payment page only allow clients to make payments only in the amounts shown on my site ($43, $55, $66, and $78). Garrick

Question

• Domain Support

Alaska is not showing up on stats

I did a mailout of about 50 people to Alaska. Now I am from Alaska, have a book published din Alaska for Alaskans and although this email was not about that book, my CV is on the email and can be googled.  I also have a lot of Facebook marketplace ads in Alaska and I am 99 percent sure that th

Question

Not receiving emails

Created a new user and she is able to send emails but not receive. All of the other mailboxes are working correctly which is odd. Maybe we missed something somewhere during setup?!

Question

• Email Support

ghost images

I have images showing on my published website that have been deleted in file manager.   I think this is why I'm not able to publish that page.  I'm over my storage limit.

Problem

Trouble changing email passwords

I am having trouble changing email passwords and get an error 702. I have been doing this for years but do not know what error 702 is.

Question

• Email Support

Transferring Domain Name

I have a domain that I purchased through WordPress. It is time to renew with WordPress, but I don't want to, I want to transfer this domain name to my new website on Homestead.  How can I do this?

Question

Margins on pages

How to remove boxes/images from the margins on pages that show up when a page is previewed, but not not when editing the page

Problem

hi, I have created a new website with Website Builder, and I'd like to use the domain name I own through homestead and delete my other site

I had to create a new site to be able to have a store included. The site with the store is now ready to be renamed to the original site without the homestead extension. all my customers and fanbase have the old domain, www.dynamicsuperiors.com. I want the old site deleted so I can use the new site w

Problem

• Account & Billing

How do I create a website with a domain I already own through Homestead?

Clicking "Add a New Website" only gives me the option to create a URL with .homestead.cloud.com at the end (as pictured below) How do I create a website with a domain that I already own through Homestead? I tried typing in the domain name here but it of course only created a website at mydomain

Question

• Websitebuilder

image fit

how do i make the image fit into the bounding box

Question

Entire web site for Trinityuccstl@aol.com

All files have disappeared from sitebuilder -- I am being forced to start from scratch, which is impossible. This must be recovered immediately.

Problem

• Sitebuilder Plus

How do I send e-mail using my domain specific e-mail address?

My domain is www.veritaspc.com. My email is testing@veritaspc.com.  How do I compose and send e-mail FROM that address, or have it show up as coming from that address?  I have it routed to a gmail account.  Thanks

Question

• Email Support

Emails from clients to me are bouncing back

My clients are emailing me and they are bouncing back to them and not being delivered to me. Recently I posted about my emails to clients with a gmail bouncing back to me (it was said to be fixed) and now clients can’t email me. I would appreciate this being fixed as soon as possible.

Problem

• Email Support

Email

Host name for email account

Question

Resize image on mobile site

My image bleeds off the page in the mobile site. I have tried selecting the customize for mobile option but can see how to really resize it.  I try resizing on desktop and it doesn't change the mobile size.  www.veritaspc.com

Problem

email

my coworkers email is not working. everyone else works but hers I need to talk with a real live person about this and making changes to my website

Question

Website won't load due to secure connection issues. Solutions?

Website has been fine for years, now this... This site can’t provide a secure connection www.aacecheckadvance.net uses an unsupported protocol. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH Hide details Unsu

Problem

Website log shows customer orders but not getting forwarded to email.

Starting yesterday afternoon I stopped getting orders. Check the website log to find 4 submissions that did not transfer to email. Please advise.

Problem

Submit button error across multiple websites

Unable to submit forms on multiple websites I operate on Homestead. Keep getting this error: Started yesterday around 3pm EST. Any fixes?

Problem