Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1K)

Most Recent
First time site, isn't showing up online, despite saying Published

Barndominiums.homesteadcloud.com is on the creators website tab This barndominiums.homesteadcloud.com page can’t be found No webpage was found for the web address: https://barndominiums.homesteadcloud.com/ HTTP ERROR 404 barndominiums

Problem

• Domain Support

Billing questions

Question bout billing received. How do I contact Homstead to get questions answered?

Question

is there a way to create a membership only area on my website on homestead?

I would like the ability for member to create there own username and password and then give them exclusive access to members only area using there username and password.

Question

website will not update

I updated the website but it doesn't show up on google

Problem

Stats not appearing on Your Website

I have noticed that on the "Your Website" page it reads that "No visitors in the last 7 days" yet when I select Stats There are daily visits to the website in that week. Is there some setting that I need to activate to have the "Visitors in last 7 days" to tally?

Problem

Roundcube - Constant Contace

How do I use constant contact to automatically forward emails received at my website email address instead of Roundcube. Roundcube forwards the email using gmail and that doesn't work well for some of the persons who are receiving the forwarded email. I would like to use constant contact to fo

Question

• Email Support

I Wish to Cancel My Account

How do I cancel my account and prevent it from auto renewing?

Question

• Websitebuilder

Website Visitor Map

When I go onto the Stats the visitors map only shows the USA. Whilst that is interesting, I would like the map to show the world. How can I change it?

Question

Unable to upload photos in WebsiteBuilder.

It's been a while since I've needed to change photos, but yesterday I attempted to change an existing photo with a different one. As it initiated the upload process, text in the lower left corner of the screen stated:  "Analysis of the image violation..."  I tried again today and have the

Problem

Soundcloud autoplay not working

Hi there when saving a soundcloud clip and setting as autoplay when I view my site the soundclip is not autoplaying Any help please ?

Question

• Community Announcements

simplestore ,

Hello I cannot change the dollar sign in to an Euro sign. How to do?

Question

Billling

i am being prompted to create a new website will i still be billed for the one in existence?

Question

Email issues

We have set up an email with Roundcube, but are unable to send or receive emails. We are not forwarding to any other mailbox. Email address is info@bethegiftne.com. Please advise.

Problem

• Email Support

Fill out Form in Website Builder

Hi I have a Christmas Parade form in the old style builder. Can I do one if I change over to the new Website Builder? It needs have have checkmark choices and to be able to fill in information that would be emailed to me once the person completes it. Thank you

Question

how do I unfollow a post here?

I keep getting updates to a post I follows years ago - "Account: Create a New Site" - I dont want to get notifications on this post how do I turn it off? THe text under hte post reads that I am NOT following.  I suspect it is because I replied at one time but who knows where????

Question

• Troubleshooting

Homestead marketing

I was harassed every time I logged in to websitebuilder to upgrade my sitebuilder plus for e-commerce. Finally I agreed thinking i could cancel the upgrade, but to no avail No-where can I do that and there is no where to contact Homestead other than this community. What crap!

Problem

• Websitebuilder

Phone number changes numbers when published?

When I publish our website, it changes our phone number from (513) 523-2015 to ​(513) 760-1597 which is not our number. It appears it only happens on my laptop.  The number is correct on my phone and ipad.  What is going on?  I've tried moving our phone number to a different spot on

Question

Handicapped clip art

Good morning, On our website, we have a wheelchair imagine to indicate that we are handicapped accessible. How ever now we have a gray box that says "This image does not comply with our terms and conditions.  What does that mean and it there another way to share that we are handicapped friendl

Question

• Domain Support

Accepted Solution

unable to select site. tried 5 same message - see below

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Problem

• Account & Billing

Preview shows new link and document, but when I save and publish it doesn't change

I uploaded a new capabilities statement and changed the link. When I preview the new link, it shows me the new document, but when I publish it doesn't show up.  I know I have saved it because I've logged in and out and the website editor has my changes, but still, the published version hasn't

Question

• Domain Support