Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1K)

Most Recent
No one can get into our website

it is asking for a password for anyone to access our website. We have Giving Tuesday coming up and need to start marketing that.  What's up?

Question

• Search Engine Optimization

Accepted Solution

I can't edit text in mobile version

As I'm editing my website I would switch over to mobile to see if it still looks good. Some texts were too big or too tight and I tried to change it, but when I change the font, size or spacing nothing works. It stays the same. Desktop version is fine the way it is, so I don't want to change the m

Question

• Domain Support

Human interaction

Is there a phone number to speak to a human about a problem? I have not been able to find one??

Question

• Account & Billing

Website offline

Hi there, My website www.SeanSpencerHomes.com is offline for some reason. Please advise. Thanks!

Problem

Service

When you outsourced your tech support to the company in the Philippines, tech support took a major nose-dive.  Their corporate culture is complacent and the word empathy is meaningless most of the time.  It is costing Homestead and its customers millions in lost revenue.  I have not

Question

Default Styles

How do I change the default Styles?

Question

All fonts change

Twice when i am adding a page, suddenly all fonts on all pages change. Why and how to fix?

Problem

Homestead Down ?

Can't update site-builder....as such my website won't publish....is maintenance work still ongoing. 12.24 UK time 21st October 22

Question

• Community Announcements

post a petition on my site

I need to put a petition on my site. Which one works best any tips?

Question

• Community Announcements

Domain Pointing

What am I missing? I tried pointing my domain to a new website and it's just been an error for days. new website is elasiasindex.homesteadcloud.com , I didn't change anything at cloudflare, is that what's wrong?

Question

• Domain Support

Unable to edit site

I have been a Homestead user for over 22 years having joined when it was a free start-up service. The current outage is the most frustrating in that 22-year period. The original Homestead organization was service oriented and consistently reliable. That is not the case currently.

Problem

Closed

UNABLE TO ACCESS SITE BUILDER OR LOGIN

Message being dislayed "Sorry, you have experienced an unexpected server error. We are working to resolve this problem as quickly as possible. Please try again later."

Problem

• Troubleshooting

Where is my Website?

I am the Website Manager for our site. I worked in Homestead earlier today and made some changes, however was not able to publish due to an error message.  Tonight, I logged back on to Homestead to see if I could publish my changes and the entire site is gone.  When I click the 'edit site

Problem

Am I the only one??

At the best of times, SiteBuilder Plus is less than ideal. I've tried for the last two days to work on my site. Sitebuilder lets me log in and then I sit and watch the 3 BLUE dots and "Starting Up" and nothing further happens. I've cleaned up my laptop but I cannot figure out why Sitebuilder j

Problem

Delete a domain

I have a domain that I no longer use. I want to delete it.  How do I do that? 

Question

• Sitebuilder Plus

Published site says its unpublished. This is annoying.

This is the message I received after publishing my website. It worked for a few minutes then I made a tiny edit and republished but now it shows it isn't published but I assure you I published it. This is quite irritating especially when I pay every single month for years now for a website hosting c

Problem

• Troubleshooting

Launch History

Hello.  Is there a place where I can see for my websites when they were initially launched/went live? Thanks.

Question

How can we send an e-mail to Homestead ?

How can we send an e-mail to Homestead ?

Question

Cannot get emails

I can send but Cannot get any messages, sender receives the following message "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permane

Problem

Cannot edit site

Get messages about files deleted on Homestead and asking to do same locally. Have not deleted any files on Homestead.

Question