Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (1K)

Most Recent
My website has an address that doesnt exist?

hi! I need to edit my site.  My login - viviansargent.com is pointing to viviansargent2.homesteadcloud.com...but that site doesn't exist?  I have viviansargent and viviansargent3.  Which do I edit?  What is viviansargent2?  Help?

Question

Uploading Images errors

Why do some pdf images upload fine and others of same size will not with 401 text or text 4 errors?

Question

• Websitebuilder

Mobile Updates on Duda are not Updating. Why?

I made some updates on my Mobile Duda account. The changes are made, but not updated on the public site. Why not?

Question

• Websitebuilder

Email Error 550 Administrative Prohibition

I have just purchased a new mailbox. I am able to receive emails at this email account. But I am getting the error : "Email Error 550 Administrative Prohibition" Please help resolve the issue. 

Problem

• Email Support

How to find my website

I signed in for the first time in a long time and cant find my website

Question

I want to unpublished my site and use that domain name for a new site

How do I go about unpublishing my site so I could use my OLD domain name for my new and improved site?

Question

• Domain Support

Email file size

The email says that my attached file cannot exceed 32 MB in size. The file that I am attempting to send is less than 26 MB, yet I keep getting an error message saying that the size exceeds allowable limits. What's going on? Can anyone assist me?

Problem

• Email Support

People aren't getting my emails

I'm having an issue where people aren't receiving my emails. The emails are not going to spam folders or anything like that. In many cases, I'm responding to an email and my responses aren't being received. I have suspected this was happening on and off for almost a year but it seems to have gotten

Problem

• Email Support

need to register my domain

Hello. I was just told all of the sudden my domain isnt' registered anymore? Please help me register again so I can be up and running again? Thank you!

Question

• Domain Support

domain posting

My website publishes fine to the HomesteadCloud domain but doesn't show on my actual domain. All the transfer tasks have been completed and it lists this domain as my domain on the Website Manager.

Problem

Transfer?

Hi, Not sure if you can help me or not but we have sold our business now and the new owners wish to keep the website going? could you let me know what would be involved in a transfer? Thanks, Regards Kevin Blake

Question

Remove the no index tag please!

I have tried to index my homestead pages in google but it always says: "noindex" in the HTTP header "X-Robots-Tag" can you help me remove it from all my pages please? Best regards cab100. Carlos AB.

Question

• Search Engine Optimization

Getting it Published with my bought domain

I bought a domain through homestead and have now published my website. When I go to the web it says the site doesn't exist. I can find my site using the domain that has homesteadcloud in it. Please advise on how I get my website to show up on the domain miscaswimdive.com.

Problem

background image

I use to be able to choose a background and add it to a page (yes, quite a bit ago) I am trying to update my page and would like to add backgrounds Is that possible?

Question

Unwanted password protection

I recently updated a page and it somehow became password protected. I have tried all recommended methods of removal but none have worked.

Problem

I want to add a catalog of products and prices to my page. How do i make a turning page catalog?

I would like to have the ability to add a catalog to certain pages of my website. This would entail that when a person clicks on the catalog (or flyer) option that a seperate section would pop up with the catalog/flyer and the customer would be able click and turn the pages of the catalog.

Question

• Websitebuilder

I am not able to choose a site design

I am trying to choose a site design and it keeps saying error page unavailable or has been moved or disabled. it is saying that for all of them. What should I do?

Question

Not working

My site is not working HELP

Problem

• Search Engine Optimization

Design Hiccup

I posted a blog post today and added a couple pictures in it. When I did, it created a giant blank space on the page below the content of the post.  This is not an issue created by the blog post template because it is fine on other posts and even on this post it's fine until I add the pictures

Question

• Websitebuilder

Homestead phone number

Homestead hangs up wo answering

Problem