Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (840)

Most Recent
What is a subdomain ?

I have built a new website to take over an old one. I was just about to change the site association and came across the option of subdomain, but have no clue what a subdomain is or does ?

Question

• Websitebuilder

Problem uploading templates

I have just started a trial but i cannot get the templates uploaded.

Question

password

how do i turn on and off the password requirement

Problem

ALT text problem is back. I posted this problem 3 months ago.

I've posted screenshots showing the problems. I've been told "the ticket is being looked at."  The issue disappeared for a week or two, and now it's back again, worse than ever.  I notice it's much worse on Firefox, but still noticeable on Chrome.  What's going on?  See: www.bob

Problem

Accepted Solution

Unwanted social media icons in blog posts

Hi - I'm using Website Builder and have set up a blog page using one of the designs on offer. For some reason the live page for each blog post shows icons for Facebook and Twitter that I haven't added. Why are they there and how do I remove them? The site isn't going to be linked to social media. Th

Problem

browser can't find website

​I updated my website with Websitebuilder and repointed the domain to that site. The browser returns with the standard error message that the site is hosted by Homestead etc. The site is garagewinemaker.com.​ ​I need some help here.​ ​thank you!​ ​Jim​

Question

• Websitebuilder

using authorize.net as payment gateway

How do I set up my html that authorize.net provides for the pay now button? When I publish I get a :( face.  Can you help me?

Question

• SimpleStore

my new website won't publish

Hello, I am trying to get my new website to publish and show up on google.  Can you assist me please, I need it up asap.  I have several others and have never run into this issue.  It's tipsynickel.com.

Question

• Domain Support

Website builder - change how date displays

I'm in the UK, so when a visitor to my site reads 03/08/2023 they see it as 3rd August, not 8th March. In the UK we'd put this as 08/03/2023. I've set up a blog page and I want to reconfigure how the date on each post is displayed so as not to cause confusion to my UK visitors. I seem to remember

Question

Delete Domain

I have been trying for months to delete domains on my account but every time I try I get a "404 Error". How do I get these deleted???

Problem

Cancelled service 3 months ago and STILL being charged

Hello, We cancelled one of our websites over 3 months ago and are STILL being charged for it - how can this be resolved ? very dishonest and annoying

Question

• Account & Billing

How Do I Cancell The Subscription

We cancelled a year ago and you keep charging. Please refund the money and cancel this account!

Question

don@heartlandpreston.com

Starting November 2022, new senders who send email to personal Gmail accounts must set up either SPF. Please update my account so emails will be sent to gmail accounts.

Problem

• Email Support

Points and Badges

What are the badges and points all about?   Please explain.

Question

• The Homesteader

Website problem

​Our website ​​www.construct345.com​​ is jumbled.  It has been for some time.  I have only now had the time to attend to this.  What happened please?  and when did this start to happen?​

Question

• The Homesteader

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY EMAIL PROVIDER FROM HOMESTEAD ROUNDCUBE TO ANOTHER PROVIDER.

I need instructions on how to have another email provider rather than roundcube Homestead.

Question

• Roundcube

SSL certificate is not trusted

trinidadautomt.com​Anyone know how to fix the SSL Certificate is not trusted. Says my website does not have a certificate.  ​

Problem

• Troubleshooting

Correos de HOTMAIL y OUTLOOK

Hola, estoy teniendo problemas cuando envio email a cuentas de HOTMAIL y OUTLOOK, desde 2 de mis cuentas: info@almgroteatro.com y info@casagrandealmagro.com ...Me podeis ayudar, gracias

Problem

• Websitebuilder

Email registrants are not being forwarded to me.

I am not receiving email notifications from individuals registering on my website for purchase. When individuals complete the registration form, I would receive email notification that includes their name, email, phone and purchase.  However, for the last 3 days, I have not received these regi

Problem

• Email Support

email issues

@elyzabethv Can you help? We are getting all sorts of bounce back emails from https://asigngroupinc.com/. Thank you!! ​accountspayable@atproperties.com   host us-smtp-inbound-1.mimecast.com [207.211.30.242]    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPTTO:<accoun

Question

• Email Support